As good as this team has been most of the year

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
They’ll likely need to do the improbable; winning three straight road games in the playoffs to get to the Super Bowl. It feels like the dream ended today for the 28th season in a row. Sigh.

What a pitiful performance against the run today. I can’t remember a performance by one aspect of the defense that was this bad. Heck, they even quit at the end.

I guess I’ll keep watching though. Hopefully they don’t let this game linger. But either way, things went from hopeful to desperate on the field tonight, regardless of how the season ends.
Yes it's a tall fracking order with SF at the end of the road no matter who we play. We gotta be superheroes or fly home. Simple as that. I got faith though as it could be the greatest got damn run ever especially when folks don't think we can. It's literally on us.

pitt33

Reaction score
I have been saying for over a month. How the team performs is a better indicator of how they may do in the playoffs than wishing for a #1, #2 or #3 seed. You must take care of your own business first to succeed. Hoping everything will just fall your way is a waste of time UNLESS you are THAT team.

The most important question: Can this team win three road playoff games?
No.

They won’t get past the divisional.

Been writing this for years.

Like a broken record.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think the reality has pretty much set in with even the most optimistic fans, that the odds of the Cowboys winning three straight road games in the playoffs is slim and none. It’s even harder to win on the road in postseason. It’s going to be difficult for the Cowboys to even win one road game in the playoffs. We look like a one and done team.