As Of Right Now

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
stilltheguru said:
crowder or merritt.havent heard about either doing anything.

Actually, Merritt's getting a little love. He's being praised for his speed and might give Copper a run for his money for one of the WR spots.

I think it's pretty evident that Crayton and Morgan are battling it out for the 3rd WR spot.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Based on all the talk, Henson and Romo, to be replaced by Carter and Vinny.:D

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
Vistantaener the kicker will get cut for some actual competition to Billy Cundiff.

Jamaica Rector, Reggie Love.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Cundiff is a good kicker. I hope he gets another year to prove himself.

JDSmith

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Based on all the talk, Henson and Romo, to be replaced by Carter and Vinny.:D

Forget Vinny, maybe we can work a trade with Chicago and bring back Hutch. ;)

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Murph80 said:
Leonardo Carson and Torrin Tucker

Carson isn't going anywhere based on what I've heard. On the other hand, it might be wise for Tucker to log on to Hotwire.com and compare airline fares out of Oxnard.

Rush 2112

Reaction score
Murph80 said:
Leonardo Carson and Torrin Tucker

I'm pretty sure we're going to want a wise vet like Carson to go along with all the youngsters. Reports say he's been in on the nickel with Ellis, Glover and Ware. With those 3 "pin your ears back" type of pass rushers a guy like Carson will fit perfectly. He does one thing very well, and that's sniffing out misdirection stuff, draws, and screens.

Tucker doesn't fit at all any more. Look out conditional 7th rounder here we come (best case scenario).

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
CowboysFan02 said:
Vistantaener the kicker will get cut for some actual competition to Billy Cundiff.

Jamaica Rector, Reggie Love.
02, I read a positive report about Rector (and not just the on how Key and Terry threatened to cut his hair off).

You were at camp...I know you weren't seated with a great view of the receiver drills, buit did you get any sense of him?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
What is good for the Cowboys is that cuts this year appear to be much more difficult decisions than the past several years. I say again several current players will end up elsewhere with possibly one or two being starters.