Asante Samuel (pats corner)

Rustinpeace21

Reaction score
I dont like this guy, I tihnk hes a dirty player, Every week hes in the highlights for 2 things, Getting beat by any reciever they play, and then him NAILING someone, anyone agree?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
He does nail people

A pretty good football player overall. Pats really missing Ty Law and Harrison.

Poole, Gay, Starks out and Eugene Wilson appeared to leave with a serious injury. They are done.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
It almost seems like the Pats got a bit overconfident. Thinking they can take a team of only scrubs and win with that. It works, but you still gotta have your McGinnests, Bruschis, Vrabels, Brady's, etc. I think when Lawyer Milloy left, and they did well without him, that's when they started to lose their grip on reality

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
It almost seems like the Pats got a bit overconfident. Thinking they can take a team of only scrubs and win with that. It works, but you still gotta have your McGinnests, Bruschis, Vrabels, Brady's, etc. I think when Lawyer Milloy left, and they did well without him, that's when they started to lose their grip on reality

...dismantling of a Super Bowl team. It happened to us in the mid nineties, and it will happen to the Pats. Even the EAgles are beginning to expereience the end of their roster run with players taking their services elswhere this offseason.

Eventually it happens to all.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
I agree with you in theory

But factually they won 2 straight Super Bowls after Milloy left.....

But yes, their talent pool has seriously eroded in past year thru attrition and injury....

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
but losing rodney harrison, was the real thing that hurt that secondary, he was their darren woodson. the glue

dallasblue05

Reaction score
just cuz he "nails" people doesnt mean he's a dirty player, he's actually not bad, decent speed and coverage skills, but he's no Ty Law, but he's not dirty!!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Ty Law loss finally catching up.... They were undefeated I want to say 22 games pre when he was injured in Pitt game....

Has 5 interceptions so far that flies in the face that said he was injured not ready to be signed......