Ashton Kutcher to Replace Charlie Sheen on 'Two and a Half Men'

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ashton Kutcher will be taking the reins from Charlie Sheen on CBS’ hit show “Two and a Half Men,” according to multiple reports.

The actor, who is married to actress Demi Moore and got his start in showbiz on “That 70’s Show,” is finishing up a deal to join the cast, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.

A source says Kutcher is getting a “huge payday,” according to the magazine.

But its nowhere near Sheen's haul.

Sources tell TMZ that while Sheen made a base pay of $1.25 million an episode, Kutcher will be getting somewhere between $625,000 and $800,000.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ly-replace-charlie-sheen-half-men/?test=faces

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
He's only 33. How the hell can he play a middle-aged lothario who's supposed to be Jon Cryer's older brother? Maybe he's playing a brand new character or something.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
bbgun;3949562 said:
He's only 33. How the hell can he play a middle-aged lothario who's supposed to be Jon Cryer's older brother? Maybe he's playing a brand new character or something.

I never thought he was that good of an actor, if he can pull that off I'll have a change of heart. :laugh2:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
bbgun;3949562 said:

He is playing a new character.

My guess is that he is Charlie's long lost son and he gets the house when Charlie dies or something like that.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday;3949565 said:

My guess is that he is Charlie's long lost son and he gets the house when Charlie dies or something like that.

Oh, in that case: fail.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I guess the new character is going to be dumb as a stump. As an actor Ashton Kutcher sucks something fierce. The only part he can play is himself. A moron.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
nyc;3949580 said:
I guess the new character is going to be dumb as a stump. As an actor Ashton Kutcher sucks something fierce. The only part he can play is himself. A moron.

I expected he would get his own show. Maybe call it A Boy and his Cougar. :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday;3949565 said:

That or another possible scenario.

Charlie dies...Cryer's character and the boy moping around due to not having a brother/uncle now.

The mom finally comes out and says that they do have a brother/uncle and in walks Ashton.

With the way the mom has been shown as being a bit of a cougar type persona...she could have had a son that she hid from them over the years (the boy lived with his father) and they could always say she was out of town/state/country for a year and that is why they never knew she was even pregnant.

I think your scenario is more plausible but who knows how they work things out.

I just did not like the idea of someone coming in and playing charlie on the show, that would be kind of lame.

Do it with another character like they did with many of the characters on MASH...Henry to Sherman, Trapper to BJ...Frank to Charles.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
EDIT: Nevermind it had a curse word. Anyway, Sheen part of Ferris Buehlers Day off is awesome.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3949666 said:
That or another possible scenario.

Charlie dies...Cryer's character and the boy moping around due to not having a brother/uncle now.

The mom finally comes out and says that they do have a brother/uncle and in walks Ashton.

With the way the mom has been shown as being a bit of a cougar type persona...she could have had a son that she hid from them over the years (the boy lived with his father) and they could always say she was out of town/state/country for a year and that is why they never knew she was even pregnant.

I think your scenario is more plausible but who knows how they work things out.

I just did not like the idea of someone coming in and playing charlie on the show, that would be kind of lame.

Do it with another character like they did with many of the characters on MASH...Henry to Sherman, Trapper to BJ...Frank to Charles.

That is an interesting idea. I agree on them not replacing Charlie, he was way too good in that roll, it would be too hard to buy into some one else playing his character.

As good as Charlie was I dont think he is the whole show, I am interested in seeing how they pull it off. Not sure I would of went with Ashton but I am willing to give it a shot.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Will be Charlies long lost Son. It's the only way the kid gets the house and the cash he would need to basically be out of work all the time and still afford to live the life style.

Either way, they may as well have just cxld the show. I will not watch that idiot.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sheen response

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

That was the message CharlieSheen had for Ashton Kutcher after CBS confirmed the former "70's Show" star would replace Sheen on "Two and a Half Men."

"Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer ... Oh wait, so am I!!" he said in a statement to TMZ. "Enjoy the show America. Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB."

Sheen was making a reference to the ratings he thinks the show will lose without him on it.

"Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton. There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there," he said, referring to the show's Executive Producer Chuck Lorre, with whom he has been feuding since he was ousted from his job in February

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ion-hire-ashton-kutcher-replacement-half-men/

urface59

Reaction score
CATCH17;3949762 said:
He's good in That 70's Show.

Ok ill give him that 70s show but it was hard to screw that up because evryone else on the show was so great. Since then, however, he has sucked something fierce as someone else already stated.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
urface59;3949806 said:
Ok ill give him that 70s show but it was hard to screw that up because evryone else on the show was so great. Since then, however, he has sucked something fierce as someone else already stated.

I thought he was pretty good in "Dude, Where's my car?" as well.

kristie

Reaction score
urface59;3949806 said:

he was pretty good in the butterfly effect.