Aside from football, what is the worlds...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
MMA is my 2nd favorite but Soccer is probably the 2nd best sport and by far the most popular.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3425945 said:
It takes more skill than kicking or being born with the genetics to be really tall.

When the outcome is predetermined it's not a sport. That's why it's called sports entertainment.

And it takes more than genetics to make a good soccer or basketball player.

rkell87

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3426290 said:
When the outcome is predetermined it's not a sport. That's why it's called sports entertainment.

lol stupid me for thinking he was talking about collegiate wrestling

kmp77

Reaction score
I watched the college Rugy championship today, man, that was a fun game to watch. Never could really get into pro Rugby, but that was pretty exciting to watch.

Other sports I like to watch are Golf, Soccer. I don't watch much Basketball anymore other than the playoffs.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3426290 said:

I was referring to both Professional Wrestling and Olympic-Style wrestling. Olympic is self explanatory.

In Pro-Wrestling, lets go into this, the outcome may be predetermined but it still requires skill to have a good match. Infact it requires more than just athletic ability, it requires mental ability and extreme charisma in most cases. It requires more than a regular sport does.

To put on a good promo or a good match you need talent in the art of pro wrestling, so be it that the outcome is predetermined most people dont watch it for that, they watch it for the entertainment factor of the match or of promos.

It still is a SPORT though because it requires athletic ability and it requires more than that so it is also entertainment.

Atleast thats my opinion though

rkell87

Reaction score
its entertainment bro, sports require competition, wrestling is theater, showmanship, with some athleticism thrown in.

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
To watch in person:
Football
Soccer
Hockey

To watch on TV:
Football
Soccer
Basketball

To play:
Basketball
Soccer
Football

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
My Dad was friends with Bronko Lubich. I remember going to the matches when I was a kid and having the run of the place. Wahoo McDanial was my favorite.

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
Number82;3426610 said:
To watch in person:
Football
Soccer
Hockey

To watch on TV:
Football
Soccer
Basketball

To play:
Basketball
Soccer
Football

I agree. I love playing pick-up games in my spare time with whoever I can find.