Asleep At The Wheel

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
That aint normal folks. No way that kid should be that out of it, even if he's tired. That's strange.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;2847765 said:
That aint normal folks. No way that kid should be that out of it, even if he's tired. That's strange.

It's completely normal. Probably past his nap time.

As a mom, I would be waking him up and taking him inside rather that letting him potentially fall out of the car and crack his skull open on the driveway.

That's just me, though. Maybe filming it is more important to some "responsible" parents.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
Faerluna;2847785 said:

As a mom, I would be waking him up and taking him inside rather that letting him potentially fall out of the car and crack his skull open on the driveway.

That's just me, though. Maybe filming it is more important to some "responsible" parents.

i am not a mom but a dad......i thought the same thing.
i kept thinking why dont you put the camera down and get that kid to bed ?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Faerluna;2847785 said:

poke;2847797 said:
i am not a mom but a dad......i thought the same thing.
i kept thinking why dont you put the camera down and get that kid to bed ?

He's probably wearing his big wheel seatbelt.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Faerluna;2847910 said:
No shoulder harness. He could still take a header out of it.

Can you fly to DC and take care of me? You're sensible and you seem to know what you're doing.

Viper

Reaction score
Faerluna;2847785 said:

That's the first thing I thought as well.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
That was me watching the Steelers play the Fartinals in what was supposed to be a Super Bowl......................

Anyway, this is a poster-boy for the proverbial "where were the parents" thing. It's more important to exploit the kid than to keep him safe.......

Also, we bought our three kids each one of these deals for Christmas when they were about 7, 5 and 4. They were entertaining for about a week and did nothing but take up space in our garage for the next year. I ended up selling them for .30 cents on the dollar to other suckers who want to believe that kids are interested in going 5 miles an hour in a plastic piece of crap.

The next Christmas, against my wife's wishes, I bought all three kids actual 4-runners. Two Honda 80's and a Kawasaki 95cc. NOW THAT was fun and got their attention.................