Assassins 3 for PS3

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
theogt;4814572 said:
Literally no one "speaks highly" of the Transformer movies.

Yeah they do.

now please reply with "No they don't".

We can do this all day!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Teren_Kanan;4814852 said:
Yeah they do.

now please reply with "No they don't".

We can do this all day!
Do you only converse with 5 year olds on a daily basis? That would explain your strange view.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
theogt;4814898 said:
Do you only converse with 5 year olds on a daily basis? That would explain your strange view.

Was just simplifying our conversation thus far.

We are literally still doing it.

So I'll reply with.

No You're stupid!

:laugh2:

But kidding aside, Most people I speak to like those movies. THEY ARE AWESOME RAWR!! being the general consensus.

Do Critics like them? no, because the movies are awful. But people like awful movies with no substance and mass action/CGI which is why they made so much money.

They didn't make opening weekend money then fall off the map. And the 2nd and 3rd ones both made lots of money, even though the first was awful. I don't know how you can think most people did not like them.

This is certainly off topic though good sir, it's probably better if we drop it =p

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Teren_Kanan;4809847 said:
Can't stand the games.

You play for 15 minutes. You have literally done everything you are going to do in the rest of the game.

Really lame an easy fighting system, gets so repetitive it just can't keep me entertained.

You're in the resounding minority.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Teren_Kanan;4815422 said:
Was just simplifying our conversation thus far.

We are literally still doing it.

So I'll reply with.

No You're stupid!

:laugh2:

But kidding aside, Most people I speak to like those movies. THEY ARE AWESOME RAWR!! being the general consensus.

Do Critics like them? no, because the movies are awful. But people like awful movies with no substance and mass action/CGI which is why they made so much money.

They didn't make opening weekend money then fall off the map. And the 2nd and 3rd ones both made lots of money, even though the first was awful. I don't know how you can think most people did not like them.

This is certainly off topic though good sir, it's probably better if we drop it =p

Depends on what you go to see the movies for.

If you are going to be entertained, then the Transformers movies are great. If you're a film student, or some other person that cares about cinematography, etc., well, then you belong somewhere that I couldn't give any less of a rip about talking trash about movies.