Assistant DL Coach Sharrif Floyd preferred another 3 tech prospect in the 4th round

Beaker42

Reaction score
I don't think it's as big of a deal as you're trying to insinuate. Look at the guy's tape and go look at Lacy's. It's debatable who'll be the better player. If you look really hard and use your imagination some, Coach, Fehoko might have a higher ceiling than Lacy. ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE*** had a pretty good segment on Fehoko. His channel is a lot better when he focuses the show on Cowboy-specific issues, and just talks football.

You aren’t able to discern an agenda, are you? This is clear as glass.

MAZEREZAM

Reaction score
Where did he say that???
He called him “my guy” but didn’t say he preferred to draft him over Fehoko when given the opportunity to. You see, you weren’t actually supposed to listen to the segment and just believe that Floyd was upset with the pick and there was going to be some drama to watch out for this season.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Try it from another angle. Nashon Wright lacks the skillset to start at the NFL level. Where is the reasoning to take him at all?
He had as much skillset - whatever that's supposed to mean - as any other corner taken at that range.

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score
This interview took place right after the Fehoko pick. New Assistant DL Coach Sharrif Floyd does something here at the 10:50 mark of the video that I've never heard a coach do before. He admits the guy he got wasn't the guy he really wanted and even named his preference. Which was Oklahoma St. DE Tyler Lacy, that they also viewed as a 3 tech like Fehoko.

Lacy was selected by the Jaguars with the very next pick.

Just something to file away in your memory bank.

Flashbacks to the site meltdown of trading back for Frederick when he was on the board. :laugh: