Astros 2020!

kskboys

Reaction score
What a pathetic display of two team who are incapable of manufacturing runs. Start every extra inning w/ a runner on 2nd, and here we are in the 13th.

kskboys

Reaction score
Weeeeellllllllll.

Despite me not thinking much of them, we won a series.

Noooooooooooooo. I will not let them get me excited.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Can’t wait to beat Rays, Illegitimate Astros and Dodgers to win World Series.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Can’t wait to beat Rays, Illegitimate Astros and Dodgers to win World Series.

Much as I'd like to see it, ain't happening. Oakland owned them this year, will be the same in the playoff series. Can the 'Stros surprise? Well, yeah it's possible, but me getting a date with Halle Berry is possible, too.

:thumbup:

kskboys

Reaction score
Much as I'd like to see it, ain't happening. Oakland owned them this year, will be the same in the playoff series. Can the 'Stros surprise? Well, yeah it's possible, but me getting a date with Halle Berry is possible, too.

:thumbup:
Nah, OAK was just hot at the time. We'll wax 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
First sub .500 team to win the WS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I think astros are still using electronic buzzer and cheating. They know they won’t be harassed right now.

kskboys

Reaction score
Waxed 'em like a mustache!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WS, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Astros bats are alive. Big hurdle getting past the A's and Astros did it with power of their own. Look forward to seeing them matchup with Yankees or Rays, really do not care which team they face

kskboys

Reaction score
It's the Rays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we can piece together a good enough pitching staff and keep hitting the ball!!!!!!!

Bigdog

Reaction score
It’s going to be difficult for the Astros to shake the cheating label even if they win the whole thing.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
As a Yankees fan, I'm happy the Astros are losing. I hate the Rays too but not as much as the Astros. Hoping the Braves take it all this year.

CorpusChristiCowboy

Reaction score
As a Yankees fan, I'm happy the Astros are losing. I hate the Rays too but not as much as the Astros. Hoping the Braves take it all this year.
Do the Rays even have heated rivalries with their divisional rivals?
I remember seeing Jays and Rays fans chewing the fat together.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Do the Rays even have heated rivalries with their divisional rivals?
I remember seeing Jays and Rays fans chewing the fat together.
It’s heated with the Yankees recently because the Rays always seem to have the Yankees number. Yankees have always struggled at Tropicana Field. Rivalry aside, I love how the Rays put together their team. Getting Glasnow and Meadows for Chris Archer was absolute robbery, along with other small trades like the trade for Arozarena. Great rotation, great bullpen. The Rays are built to win it all this year.