Astros fans today!!!

Ashwynn

Reaction score
ok - I am here to serve notice you are all conscripted into the Astros fan club today and for the WS. We need your support. This is the big one. So as if today for the next week, consider yourselves all Astros fans, unless you are a sox fan, I suppose we will let you root for the bad guys since you already are. but everyone else, you are astors fans for 2 weeks or till the Stros win it.

thanks for the support.

mute_city

Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
ok - I am here to serve notice you are all conscripted into the Astros fan club today and for the WS. We need your support. This is the big one. So as if today for the next week, consider yourselves all Astros fans, unless you are a sox fan, I suppose we will let you root for the bad guys since you already are. but everyone else, you are astors fans for 2 weeks or till the Stros win it.

thanks for the support.

Go Stros! But, is it true that nobody in Houston wore socks yesterday? That sounds really disgusting.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
LOL _ I had not heard that, I suppose they should of all worn black socks in hopes that that 1919 blacksox scandel gets revisited and this sox team throws the games. Though I dont see that happening.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mute_city said:
Go Stros! But, is it true that nobody in Houston wore socks yesterday? That sounds really disgusting.
Mayor was doing some homer rally cry. Most folks ignored it. However they're opening up this party on the plaza in the theater district to watch the game on 2 big a** screens that are going to be on buildings.

BTW, this belongs in the sports zone... :)

Ashwynn

Reaction score
I know Woodysgirl, but I am so excited and this is texas sprts related. Plus I need everyone to root for the good guys. I have never asked for anything in my time here, I gotta get this to the masses. Let is sit for a hour at least, please.......

Go Stros.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
LOL _ I had not heard that, I suppose they should of all worn black socks in hopes that that 1919 blacksox scandel gets revisited and this sox team throws the games. Though I dont see that happening.
Maybe everyone in Houston should go shoeless....oh wait they already do ;)