Astros in 18 innings!!!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
My remote got a great workout switching between the Cowboys and the Astros (Don't worry did not miss a single Cowboy play). What a baseball game though 2 grand slams by both teams and made history in the best baseball game ever played!!!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Same here Dooms.......What a game!!!!!!

The Berkman Slam was great but the Ausmus HR with 2 outs in the 9th was unbelievable

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
The Berkman Slam was great but the Ausmus HR with 2 outs in the 9th was unbelievable

The entire game was unbelievable........Ausmus had 3 HRs coming into this game....9th inning HR just short of being a miracle :D , Rocket pitching 3 innings in relief, Burke hitting the game winning HR. One of the Best baseball games ever played.

Now the Cardinals maybe we can pull a few more miracles....With the Astros pitching staff....who knows... ;)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
The entire game was unbelievable........Ausmus had 3 HRs coming into this game....9th inning HR just short of being a miracle :D , Rocket pitching 3 innings in relief, Burke hitting the game winning HR. One of the Best baseball games ever played.

Now the Cardinals maybe we can pull a few more miracles....With the Astros pitching staff....who knows... ;)

I know the Cards will be favored and rightly so but something tells me the Astros are a team of destiny this year. I thought last years team was more powerful and was disappointed when they failed to make the series.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I was so disappointed last year when Berkman failed to get the hit with runners in scoring position in the 8th inning of the sixth game.

Maybe this is the year.......what ever happens I'm so proud of this team for even having the opportunity to play this series. I wish them the best.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
I was so disappointed last year when Berkman failed to get the hit with runners in scoring position in the 8th inning of the sixth game.

Maybe this is the year.......what ever happens I'm so proud of this team for even having the opportunity to play this series. I wish them the best.

Agree, it has been a heck of a season for the Stros and for their sake and the sake of this City I really hope they can finally get over the hump and make it to the WS. This City would go nuts

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
They have the resillency to do anything........overcoming a 15-30 start and winning that marathon yesterday...enough...go Stros

Oh by the way.....I've been following Astros since they were the Colt 45s. I've been a long time fan.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
They have the resillency to do anything........overcoming a 15-30 start and winning that marathon yesterday...enough...go Stros

Oh by the way.....I've been following Astros since they were the Colt 45s. I've been a long time fan.

You got me there, I have been following them since 69 when my family moved to Houston. Growing up was a big Doug Rader fan.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Can you believe the same fan caught both Berkman's and Burke's homeruns? If the Astros go on to win it all, he will bank some good cash selling those balls.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Can you believe the same fan caught both Berkman's and Burke's homeruns? If the Astros go on to win it all, he will bank some good cash selling those balls.

He has said he would give them to Berkman and Burke. Hopefully those 2 guys will do something for this fan