Astros Win Again

Duane

Reaction score
For all that is going wrong with the Cowboys right now at least one team I follow is playing well when it counts.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
It's about time though...The Aschokes always choke. I'll be surprised if they don't choke here. It's game 7 right now and the Astros have the lead 1-0 in the third.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Can you say.....

17107.jpg

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I'm a Rangers fan first but I used to get free Astros tickets when I went to A&M. Because of that, I sort of developed a small attachment for the Astros after watching so many of their games. I was rooting for them to beat the Cards. Would have been nice to see Bagwell, Bigg and the gang finally go to a World Series. If Andy Petite had stayed healthy, they probably would have won that series. Clemens, Oswalt, Petite, that's a scary postseason 1-2-3.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I'm a Rangers fan first but I used to get free Astros tickets when I went to A&M. Because of that, I sort of developed a small attachment for the Astros after watching so many of their games. I was rooting for them to beat the Cards. Would have been nice to see Bagwell, Bigg and the gang finally go to a World Series. If Andy Petite had stayed healthy, they probably would have won that series. Clemens, Oswalt, Petite, that's a scary postseason 1-2-3.

I agree Tru, It came down to Andy Petite.

Oh well...they cut my friend so they had it coming.

I used to be a HUGE Astros fan, but they just can't get it done in the post season. They just don't step it up.

Duane

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
I agree Tru, It came down to Andy Petite.

Oh well...they cut my friend so they had it coming.

I used to be a HUGE Astros fan, but they just can't get it done in the post season. They just don't step it up.
So you're no longer a fan because they can't win in the post season?