Astroworld Festival Deaths

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Was there ever an update on the rumors that someone was putting syringes into people to start it?

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Travis Scott is a punk and should've stopped this garbage when he saw a dead body being crowd surfed to the stage. Freaking children were trampled while he kept singing his sewage. Absolutely ridiculous and RIP to those who were just there for a normal show.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Travis Scott is a punk and should've stopped this garbage when he saw a dead body being crowd surfed to the stage. Freaking children were trampled while he kept singing his sewage. Absolutely ridiculous and RIP to those who were just there for a normal show.
I've never heard of him, so I can't comment on what kind of person he is, but even if he didn't realize someone was dead, he should've stopped the music, checked on them, and gotten them out of there (if they were still alive) before continuing. The best that can be said for him is that he was foolish.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Was there ever an update on the rumors that someone was putting syringes into people to start it?

The last thing I saw was that someone had to be revived with Narcan and they had a puncture wound on their neck.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The latest reports say that Scott called for help for someone that had fallen but he kept on performing and the crowd kept closing. His responsibility was to stop and get people to move back and lives might have been saved.

The lawsuits are already coming and this is going to alter how these events are conducted for sure, insured. The artists, promoters, security and venue are all culpable in this senseless tragedy.

I put shows on in OK and the venues had certain requirements of not only the number of security personnel at the event based on the max occupancy, not anticipated sales, but exactly who the company was providing security and if they were not approved, no show was going on.

According to one report, the cap was set at 50,000 but they could have sold 200,000 tickets, imagine that. They used a pro security company but how many did they have and where were they placed? Some really helped save some people but were there enough in front? Were there enough?

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I've never heard of him, so I can't comment on what kind of person he is, but even if he didn't realize someone was dead, he should've stopped the music, checked on them, and gotten them out of there (if they were still alive) before continuing. The best that can be said for him is that he was foolish.
Can confrim, he's a POS

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Needed to stop the show and talk to the crowd to calm them down ala Tom Araya from Slayer when the crowd was getting unruly.

There was another video when Tom was calling out the security for getting too aggressive but that video had too much adult language.

Either way he took control of the crowd.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Report from ABC 13 Houston - Travis Scott promises Astroworld Festival attendees full refunds

Video includes footage of fans being in the crush near the front of the stage.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Never been a big concert guy, but there are countless clips floating around that make me glad I wasn't.

There's a clip of a Coldplay concert showing "fluid dynamics" that is damn near terrifying. A wave of people just crashing forward towards the stage as everyone falls. Being at the front must have been painful.

lukin2006

Reaction score
A 9-year-old is in an induced coma because his dumb father brought his son...father of the year...

SlammedZero

Reaction score
A 9-year-old is in an induced coma because his dumb father brought his son...father of the year...
He's a bad father because he brought his son to a concert to try and give his son a long lasting memory with his dad? While yes, the results are unfortunate, it's not like he took him there expecting the crowd to go bezerk. Sorry I don't agree with your judgment here. I've been to a ton of concerts in my life with zero incident and I would absolutely have taken my daughter to one had an opportunity ever arose.