ASU sorority girls at Diamondbacks game

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought the "duck face" was outlawed or something. Girls still do that on their selfies?

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Pretty funny. Brunette on the right might need to switch to a different sorority. She didn't take a single selfie and almost looked at the game once or twice.

You are so not Alpha Chi Omega material, Amber.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Pretty funny. Brunette on the right might need to switch to a different sorority. She didn't take a single selfie and almost looked at the game once or twice.

You are so not Alpha Chi Omega material, Amber.

They only let her in as the token brunette...

rynochop

Reaction score
Well, in their defense, have you ever watched a baseball game crowd, half of them are texting, the other half probably waiting on a reply text

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, in their defense, have you ever watched a baseball game crowd, half of them are texting, the other half probably waiting on a reply text

The real fans drink lots of beer and watch the game..

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The real fans drink lots of beer and watch the game..

To be fair, the game generally lasts about 1 second at a time with much longer breaks in between. It takes very little effort to actually do something else and pay attention to a game.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To be fair, the game generally lasts about 1 second at a time with much longer breaks in between. It takes very little effort to actually do something else and pay attention to a game.

That's why you need the beer to kill time between pitches.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
That's why you need the beer to kill time between pitches.

Some of us don't drink. :D I'm not sure those girls were old enough to buy any...though I'm sure they could convince someone to buy some for them.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score

I don't know if they got the original tickets for free, but maybe they should of donated the money they were spending on the tickets and the $15 churros themselves to charity. I mean they obviously didn't give a crap about the game.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score

And football lasts 6 seconds at a time. 4 hours of TV time for 20 minutes of actual action.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
meh....they're young sorririty women at a meaningless end of the season game.....
2bexpected...

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Funny part is baseball is so boring they were filling air time w/ those chicks.

burmafrd

Reaction score
when you are young and seriously hot and cute you can pretty much do what you want.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Not when you are at the game. Baseball is a great sport.

i remember getting tickets for free late in the season as a kid... we horsed around, ate, did everything but watched the game... that changed as an adult....

not everyone has your strict regiment.