At 4-2 there is STILL plenty of time/chances

Tractor1

Reaction score
Without a doubt the current nature of the team (the lack of dicipline) doesn't instill great confidence for a playoff run, but its November play will tell all. The schedule in the next few weeks will tell nothing, unless suspect character becomes a problem, then all the talent in the world is worthless. I'm looking forward to the answer.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
were looking like the chargers of the nfc

a team full of talented players,pro bowlers, but as a team never plays up to its full potential and stumbles in the playoffs.

its still early and im not giving up on these guys but we look nothing like the team we were hailed to be. we got a lot of work to do

vicjagger

Reaction score
Undisputed;2330351 said:
The season isn't over but we have a lot of work to do. Tony Campbell for instance needs stop making the same mistakes that he made last year. I think a lot of the stuff we got away with last season is finally catching up with us.

I know this was just an instance, but who is Tony Campbell?

Undisputed

Reaction score
vicjagger;2330902 said:
I know this was just an instance, but who is Tony Campbell?

The guy who has suddenly become Mr. Magoo in the pocket. :laugh2:

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
30yrheel;2330350 said:
very questionable. even some our wins have been kind of shaky.

We also could have won the two games we lost. That's how it is in the NFL.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2330364 said:
I have to say for the first time in a number of years I am down on this team.

Not to the point that they cant overcome it and turn it around, but to the point that we have some areas that are always a problem and its not the coaches, but the players and you cant change them right now.

Tough losses like this after two weeks of owens and jones's nonsense cant lead to good things in the future.

Ignored.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
This team will implode very shortly. As Dandy Don used to say,"Turn out the lights, the party's over."

So many expectations. And nothing but despair.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I would like to see this team hit complete BOTTOM.

I have seen the positive effects of this before. What do we have to lose really?

zeroburrito

Reaction score
4-2 is an amazing record. any team would take that. this season has been pretty amazing so far and there is plenty of football left. i think people are just spoiled by our flukey 13-3 record last year.

go cowboys!