At a loss for words.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Yeah, I posted that one awhile back. No remorse on her part whatsoever. She should suffer the kitten's fate.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You can thank her parents for that...if she has one!

Her parents, if alive, are probably crack addicts!!

She needs a good *** beating....

:cool:

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
What she did is horrible and should be punished. This *** and the guy who raped the dog, I'd punch both in the face, but come on, protesters? Don't people actually work for a living anymore? A bunch of villagers with pitch forks to rid the town of the monster?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
vta;2844531 said:
What she did is horrible and should be punished. This *** and the guy who raped the dog, I'd punch both in the face, but come on, protesters? Don't people actually work for a living anymore? A bunch of villagers with pitch forks to rid the town of the monster?

alot of protestors are housewives who stay home, and or retired ladies

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2844541 said:
alot of protestors are housewives who stay home, and or retired ladies

If my wife wasted time out protesting ****, I'd tell her to get a job, right away.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
vta;2844544 said:
If my wife wasted time out protesting ****, I'd tell her to get a job, right away.

sure you would

you can't even kick your own cat in the face

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Fire up the over for her, her friend, and her boyfriend. Zero tolerance for people like that.

The death penalty in my mind isn't punishment for people like that, its just path to making the earth a better place to live.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
vta;2844544 said:

You have the wrong outlook on it. America was built on people speaking for what they believe in. (both right and wrong) If nobody spoke out, you would lose a lot of your freedoms.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
It would be a lot easier to rid the world of this kind of crap if we started making the punishment fit the crime.

Just absolutely sick.

They should stick her in an oven, with her friend, and then say, while they're burning up in there, that it was 'just a joke.'

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
nyc;2845061 said:
Fire up the over for her, her friend, and her boyfriend. Zero tolerance for people like that.

The death penalty in my mind isn't punishment for people like that, its just path to making the earth a better place to live.

what's an "over"

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
nyc;2845063 said:
You have the wrong outlook on it. America was built on people speaking for what they believe in. (both right and wrong) If nobody spoke out, you would lose a lot of your freedoms.

Well that's kind of my point.
Yes I referenced people having jobs, but gathering around a done deal and 'protesting' isn't protecting freedoms, it's parodying a lynch mob. It's useless.

If these people have time to protest, go to our nations capital and protest the loss of our control over those animals that are legislating our 'freedoms'.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
vta;2845347 said:
Well that's kind of my point.
Yes I referenced people having jobs, but gathering around a done deal and 'protesting' isn't protecting freedoms, it's parodying a lynch mob. It's useless.

If these people have time to protest, go to our nations capital and protest the loss of our control over those animals that are legislating our 'freedoms'.

Gathering around a done deal like segregation?

I guess Dr. Martin Luther King had it all wrong in marching on Washington.

05b-March_on_Washington.jpg

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
nyc;2845427 said:
Gathering around a done deal like segregation?

I guess Dr. Martin Luther King had it all wrong in marching on Washington.

05b-March_on_Washington.jpg

That's just utterly ridiculous. Utterly.

I'm sure you'll say you weren't equating the nonsense involving the kitten with the civil rights of humans, but yeah, basically you are. Putting a wide swath over 'gathering around' as if it's simply legitimate just by being done, regardless of what is being 'protested'.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
vta;2845441 said:
That's just utterly ridiculous. Utterly.

I'm sure you'll say you weren't equating the nonsense involving the kitten with the civil rights of humans, but yeah, basically you are. Putting a wide swath over 'gathering around' as if it's simply legitimate just by being done, regardless of what is being 'protested'.

What does civil rights of humans or a dead kitten have to do with freedom of speech and the right to protest? Thats right, EVERYTHING! It's their right to do it, no matter the cause or reasoning behind it!

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
nyc;2845495 said:
What does civil rights of humans or a dead kitten have to do with freedom of speech and the right to protest? Thats right, EVERYTHING! It's their right to do it, no matter the cause or reasoning behind it!

The right to protest doesn't at all validate superfluous nonsense.

You don't cheapen the hard work of people fighting for rights with a bunch of ghouls standing around calling someone ugly because they committed a crime. Just because they're allowed doesn't mean their not ridiculous. They're allowed to run around in clown suits too, would this somehow correlate with a civil rights march too?

Trying to equate the civil rights moment to it is a very bad comparison, just take it for what it is, a bad example.