At a loss for words.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
vta;2845504 said:
The right to protest doesn't at all validate superfluous nonsense.

You don't cheapen the hard work of people fighting for rights with a bunch of ghouls standing around calling someone ugly because they committed a crime. Just because they're allowed doesn't mean their not ridiculous. They're allowed to run around in clown suits too, would this somehow correlate with a civil rights march too?

Trying to equate the civil rights moment to it is a very bad comparison, just take it for what it is, a bad example.

You are missing the point. The point isn't civil rights or peta causes or what they mean, it's the freedom to speak out for what you believe. Ridiculous or not!

Now, moving along since this becomes more political at this point.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
nyc;2845560 said:
You are missing the point. The point isn't civil rights or peta causes or what they mean, it's the freedom to speak out for what you believe. Ridiculous or not!

Now, moving along since this becomes more political at this point.

Eh no. You've entirely missed the point.
I called it ridiculous, as it is. For some reason, as if to refute that you brought this civil rights business up. It's ridiculous; it has nothing to do with my freedoms being protected and you're correlation of it to something profound and full of meaning, and historic is still wrong.

Nobody gains anything from them standing in the street yelling. Sure it's their right, it's also mine to call it what it is. Ridiculous.

ologan

Reaction score
xWraithx;2845202 said:
what is it that you don't know?

Lots and lots of things,and it's taken me lots and lots of years to learn that fact. Hopefully you will too,someday.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
nyc;2845667 said:
New York City vs Vitamin Takers Anonymous

That's better than the translation Sasquatch gave it. :laugh2:

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
There is something seriously wrong with this woman -- seriously wrong on the order of Michael Myers.