AT&T U-Verse Customers

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Just thought I would give you guys a heads up. AT&T has some sort of special where you can save $40/month off your bill for the next 6 months if you up your internet.

I had to go from 3MBs to 12MBs which carries a difference of about $25 per month.

Added the Redzone channel and after all is said and done I come out about $10/month cheaper. Not bad for going up to that speed and adding Redzone.

Had to pull the "co-worker" told me about some deal type stuff but they gave it to me.

Good luck.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Glad to see you found a way to pay your cable bill. :D

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2995340 said:
Just thought I would give you guys a heads up. AT&T has some sort of special where you can save $40/month off your bill for the next 6 months if you up your internet.

I had to go from 3MBs to 12MBs which carries a difference of about $25 per month.

Added the Redzone channel and after all is said and done I come out about $10/month cheaper. Not bad for going up to that speed and adding Redzone.

Had to pull the "co-worker" told me about some deal type stuff but they gave it to me.

Good luck.

i'm already at max speed. i learned long ago it's a combination of things that builds good performance, but there's nothing like having the ability to simply haul booty on big downloads. now i'm limited by the server download speed, not my own.

but my phone is on the internet, so is my TV and my streaming radio station, so i need all the bandwidth i can get. : )

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;2995809 said:
i'm already at max speed. i learned long ago it's a combination of things that builds good performance, but there's nothing like having the ability to simply haul booty on big downloads. now i'm limited by the server download speed, not my own.

but my phone is on the internet, so is my TV and my streaming radio station, so i need all the bandwidth i can get. : )

not to mention the stuff you stream at night...