At least there was effort throughout the whole game

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Prescott, Steele and Wilson owe their teamates a big apology, the other guys played hard. Turpin had a shot, but we are expecting him to save the game at the last minute is too much to ask, that is on Mike and Dak, should have gone with a different play there, throw it to 88 or even 80, at least there is a chance they might get a PI. The TD SF got on that offensive PI is on the Refs, but it would not have happened if 4 don't give them the ball.

Nothing matters, back to work.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The saddest part about the game was that San Francisco is going to get run over by Detroit and Green Bay even when they get CMC back. San Francisco is like the 4th or best team in the NFC. They are not getting by the second round of the playoffs even if they make it. The Cowboys talent wise is like the 10th best team in the NFC at best.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Hey look on the bright side. We might be the 2nd or 3rd pick in the upcoming draft if we only win 3 or 4 games.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well all I can say is the team seemed to get its back up and decide to play with effort today.

I'm guessing collectively they were tired of looking like fools to the whole country and having the news media as well as former players beat them down.

Yes we were out manned on defense and Brock purdy used his legs to beat us
With some of our talented edge rushers back I think we would have limited his running and been able to possibly win this game.

Everybody played hard to the end some guys just can't catch I can't exactly blame the defensive lineman that much but Turpin had the ball in his hands and he's an NFL receiver and that ball needed to be caught.

I don't even look at wins and losses anymore at this point the Cowboys are my team to the box and today's game although a loss was still some better football to watch and a much better effort by the team.
That said McCarthy is still horrible

Looking for thoughts on the team's effort tonight
I agree, with Micah and DLaw in, we would have gotten to Purdy. He had a lot of time to throw the ball, without them there.

Darkhound

Reaction score
Well all I can say is the team seemed to get its back up and decide to play with effort today.

I'm guessing collectively they were tired of looking like fools to the whole country and having the news media as well as former players beat them down.

With some of our talented edge rushers back I think we would have limited his running and been able to possibly win this game.

Everybody played hard to the end some guys just can't catch I can't exactly blame the defensive lineman that much but Turpin had the ball in his hands and he's an NFL receiver and that ball needed to be caught.

I don't even look at wins and losses anymore at this point the Cowboys are my team to the box and today's game although a loss was still some better football to watch and a much better effort by the team.

LOL "at lesat" "effort"

Those are thoughts and the mindset of a mediocre "pretender" team

foofighters

Reaction score

This is just like the cheerleaders leading the cheer, "We are proud of you, say, we are proud of you!" Meanwhile you just got your butt handed to you. No thanks. These guys are paid way too much for moral victories.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Disagree. Defenders couldn't or wouldn't tackle.