Image: AT&T Ready For White Out

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Only so many people have white Cowboys gear. Outside of jerseys everything Cowboys is navy or grey. The whole white out is dumb anyways
Should of gave fans an option. Blue or grey.......Then our colors would of been stadium wide. Blue or grey.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Let’s see if the homers can at least cause a false start, miscommunication forcing an I’ll advised timeout, or have some impact which gives the team some home field advantage.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The normal amount of blue jerseys are out, so you can forget about any white out.

Decent number of niner fans. I stand by my 10 to 15 percent guess.
they have the white towels. so that something but most fans dont have white jerseys i just bought mine for the first time this year. Maybe Jerry needs to hand out free cheap white t-shirts with simple star on it to those that want them? should have pout one on every seat.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The normal amount of blue jerseys are out, so you can forget about any white out.

Decent number of niner fans. I stand by my 10 to 15 percent guess.
I'll sign for 10-15%.

Expected and typical.

That should not be the difference or an excuse.

Didn't realize you made the trip. Enjoy....

Diehardblues

Reaction score
they have the white towels. so that something but most fans dont have white jerseys i just bought mine for the first time this year. Maybe Jerry needs to hand out free cheap white t-shirts with simple star on it to those that want them? should have pout one on every seat.
I remember when we didn’t even sell blue jerseys. Fans from my generation would never buy them.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Haha... the niners vs cowboy t-shirt in the pro shop was 45 bucks.