News: AT&T Stadium To Be at 25% Capacity for Cowboys Home Opener Sunday

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AT&T Stadium To Be at 25% Capacity for Cowboys Home Opener Sunday

ATT-Stadium-1.jpg

Dallas Cowboys head coach Mike McCarthy says AT&T Stadium will be at 25% capacity for Sunday s home opener against the Atlanta Falcons and hopes that having a little energy in the building bodes well for his team.

Read Full Story

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Elliott described SoFi stadium's atmosphere as 'stale air'. Well yeah, An empty stadium is as atypical a setting as it can get when you have played every game in your life in front of fans. However, the better question is how negatively impactful was the environment towards the team's overall execution, especially on offense?

Did zero fans REALLY hurt the team's performance? Or was the team primarily responsible for its own stuttering lack of execution at times? I mean, there were TWO teams playing in stale air, right?

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Would be nice to garner any kind of home advantage really. Like others, not really sure how much, if any, difference it really makes.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thread Reminder

It is obvious why fan attendance is minimized in stadiums.

Post comments concerning the cause of minimal fan attendance in the Coronavirus Zone forum only.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
What is really gonna be funny is when the ref kicks out a fan because he heard him or her curse him out because of a bad call.....and he can point them out exactly and know their name because he heard them talking with their date in pre-game warm up.

Aven8

Reaction score
Wish I was one of the 20K.

I actually thought about going but I needed a babysitter for an early game. $89 for nose bleed section!

Jerry is going to prove to the NFL that you can have fans and be safe and my bet is you see fans as season goes along. Not to capacity, but 25% or so.

I would love it not to be around 1,000’s of people and parking would be much easier.

Flamma

Reaction score
What is really gonna be funny is when the ref kicks out a fan because he heard him or her curse him out because of a bad call.....and he can point them out exactly and know their name because he heard them talking with their date in pre-game warm up.

This isn't too far from the truth. I went to a 1987 Jets/Cowboys replacement players game and you can clearly hear everything people were saying. The mooing was aggravating me. They had to hear it on the field. The crowd made decent noise when a big play happened. But the pre snap ambient noise wasn't there.

Aven8

Reaction score
This isn't too far from the truth. I went to a 1987 Jets/Cowboys replacement players game and you can clearly hear everything people were saying. The mooing was aggravating me. They had to hear it on the field. The crowd made decent noise when a big play happened. But the pre snap ambient noise wasn't there.

Hell thats the way it is at capacity at home unless it’s Sunday night.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
They probably have left the stadium empty. That way the people running the fake fan noise sound will be loud when the Falcons have the ball and quiet when Dallas has it.

Yes, fans at Cowboys games are dumb and make too much damn noise when Dallas has the ball.