News: AT&T Stadium To Be at 25% Capacity for Cowboys Home Opener Sunday

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Serious question: I’m curious if the tickets include some kind legal waiver of liability or responsibility language on the back of each ticket.

Aven8

Reaction score
You mean it isn't loud like vintage Mile high or Arrowhead stadiums?

Lol, no way. The noon games are the worst. It’s like everyone is settling in waiting, hanging out etc early on.

Aven8

Reaction score
Serious question: I’m curious if the tickets include some kind legal waiver of liability or responsibility language on the back of each ticket.

I was this close to buying them and definitely will later this year for a 3pm game. You go in Pods and can be as small as two. I didn’t get to the fine print, but I don’t care. I’ve been to Walmart and stores with my mask and the game will be easy.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was this close to buying them and definitely will later this year for a 3pm game. You go in Pods and can be as small as two. I didn’t get to the fine print, but I don’t care. I’ve been to Walmart and stores with my mask and the game will be easy.
If you do end up buying tix, let us know if there’s a waiver in the fine print. Still curious to know.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder how well the ticket sales will go? They were dropping the prices at the two venues that allowed them and still couldn't sell them all.

Aven8

Reaction score
If you do end up buying tix, let us know if there’s a waiver in the fine print. Still curious to know.

Will do. I wouldn’t go if it was full capacity.....it’s going to be more like a HS football game there, but more spread out.

Aven8

Reaction score
I wonder how well the ticket sales will go? They were dropping the prices at the two venues that allowed them and still couldn't sell them all.

I don’t see why not? I went to buy and they were nose bleed for $89, but you won’t feel crowded. I’ve flown once, and it was packed! (I was not happy btw). They can do it correctly with the size of these stadiums and spread it out.