At this point it’s Wagner or bust

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
Lol this organization is a bust. Sometimes I think we are dumber for supporting their so-called professional football team.

Xavier187

Reaction score
I think Bobby Wagner and Patrick Peterson.
Make Anthony Brown and J. Lewis trades to move from our 4 5ths rounders to 3rd rounders. Let Wagner Captian the Defense and Peterson Mentor Diggs and Joseph.

This would be a decent offseason if this where to happen

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I think we can afford more bull pen games this year. This line up is just gonna be nasty! And Tatis is injured, the NL West might be over by the all star game
Are you concerned about our bullpen ?
We lost kelly, knebel and Jensen has not resigned...

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Are you concerned about our bullpen ?
We lost kelly, knebel and Jensen has not resigned...
I was concerned about starters, Buehler, Urias, Bauer, Kershaw, and May is a great line up. You're right though our relievers and closers aren't as good as last season. Jensen should be back hopefully. I hope we extend Trae Turner and trade Lux for pitching.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Wagner will only come to a team that also has past ties to being interested, or not really interested, or might have been interested but isn't interested in spending the money, but interested in bringing hometown boy Earl Thomas home....in otherwords, Wags is coming as much as ET came home

Reactions: CWR

lqmac1

Reaction score
How is it abysmal? Because we lost a pass rusher who managed to get one sack in 11 games this year (5 came in 2 games; 6 total)? Or our fourth string receiver? Or was it because we passed on giving $20 million to a receiver who isn’t worth that?

No way in hell is a 33 year old pass rusher who is past his prime worth $20 million per year.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I was concerned about starters, Buehler, Urias, Bauer, Kershaw, and May is a great line up. You're right though our relievers and closers aren't as good as last season. Jensen should be back hopefully. I hope we extend Trae Turner and trade Lux for pitching.
Yes on all the above

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Even if they sign Wagner, I’m not sure it fixes the abysmal offseason this team has had but at this point it feels like the only thing that could salvage it. It would be an instant upgrade over last year and would probably still leave room to sign another lb (LVE). This leaves the flexibility to move Parsons to DE where he’s an upgrade over Randy against the pass and run. They’ve still downgraded the offense by trading Cooper but this leaves the option to draft BPA at 24 (WR or OL) and potentially correct what they’ve destroyed.

If they don’t sign Wagner then I’ll assume they’ve moved on to ‘24 and McCarthy isn’t in the plans because the roster reeks of 2020 where they signed “has beens” and got zero production from the free agency class.. Haha-dix, McCoy, Poe, Worley, etc

We aint getting Bobby, you guys need to just accept it and move on.

This team does not spend money on outside free agents, instead they prefer to overpay their above average players but that is an entirely different subject.

Mattitude

Reaction score
I’d rather resign our own guys from last year. Get comp picks for our guys who signed elsewhere. Play young draftees this year and go all in next year. We already gave up the ability to go all in this year.

TheHerd

Reaction score
They won't sign anyone you've heard of. It's not in the Jones DNA.