Atl. at Phil game thread,who wins?

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the eagles fan faces when their season ends today! Just wish Drew Pearson was there to troll them on the way to the parking lot. Hooya!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I think Atlanta might go all the way this year. They just have that feel. They are playing awesome defense.
Yes they are, it was obvious in the Rams game.

( is this game on Fox?)

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Can't trust the Atlanta Chokers, especially since everyone is saying they are favorites for this one

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
this weather favors philly.

How come the pregame show hasn't mentioned philly hasnt won a playoff game since 08 or a home playoff game since 06?

when Dallas went through their slump it was brought up every week of the season.

I will say though atlanta reminds me of the 06 colts a little where they are an offensive team and all of a sudden they look like they can win on defense and just might win a championship on the back of this defense.

Proximo

Reaction score
I don't like Atlanta so rooting for eagles in this game.

Absolutely one of the most disgusting, filthy, stinky, deplorable, gross, atrocious, embarrassing, inexcusable, putrid, unforgivable, indefensible statements I've EVER seen on this forum.

NEVER, under any circumstances (unless it somehow obviously benefits the Cowboys), cheer for the Eagles.

You should surrender your Cowboys fan card, exit through the rear entrance, never to be seen again.

:D

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I hate that Vegas installed the underdog spirit with the Eagles. That is one artificial edge that was unnecessary.

Alexander

Reaction score
In recent years, the Eagles have made me hate Rocky Balboa and that song so very much.

Alexander

Reaction score
That was a horrible throw and the Falcons just gave them 40 yards.