Atl. at Phil game thread,who wins?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Aside from that last play where he splattered a WR, Poe has been controlled by Kelce.

No way I sign him to a big contract.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
And people still actually think Wentz is some great player. It's the system. They look exactly the same with Foles. Great OL. Great run game. Good WRs. And a good offensive scheme and play calling. There is zero drop off to Foles. Neither are asked to do much at all.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I’m enjoying the flow of Wentzie crocodile tears from the closet e-girls fans around here, muahahahaha....:yourock:
LoL,,,there's a couple bucket fulls of them downstream from this post of yer's:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sydla

Reaction score
And people still actually think Wentz is some great player. It's the system. They look exactly the same with Foles. Great OL. Great run game. Good WRs. And a good offensive scheme and play calling. There is zero drop off to Foles. Neither are asked to do much at all.

Stop.

With Wentz this game is over already. The desire some of you have to ignore reality is hilarious.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Matt Ryan is severely overrated. Him deciding not to pass in the first half to his right end at the goal line shows it. And now, nick files may beat your team.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Not true.

Wentz in the system makes it dynamic. With Foles, it is effective. It is a great system but the QB quality establishes the difference.

I know it is a little joke around here to pretend that Wentz isn't a good player, but that is just false.

dwreck27

Reaction score

Wentz is good.

He looks like an MVP with a scheme and team that sticks to his strengths and knows how to attack.

Foles is mediocre

But he looks average to good in this offense.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Missing QB, missing LT. No problem for a competent staff.

This game should make every Garrett fan wake up.

Not sure how many Garrett fans we have at this point. :huh:

The other thing it points to is depth. We have too many positions where the drop off is dramatic when the starter goes down.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Yet we are tied with them for the same # of Lombardi's in that same timespan.

So that makes it better? You have to at least get to the NFC title game to have a chance. They are looking to get to their 6th NFC title game since our last appearance. And they also have a Super Bowl appearance.