Atl. at Phil game thread,who wins?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don't have anything to be jealous of U don't play in the NFL. You might want to revaluate your priorities.
I know what my priorities are. I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan who's tired of mediocrity and seeing our rival with a backup scrub take it to the Falcons.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Nick Foles is just over 4 minutes away from leading Philly further in the playoffs than Romo ever got the Cowboys. Hopefully it’s thwarted.

he is definitely better and watching this game the reaction is definitely boy this qb in philly is good.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Refs and NY yet again control a game with a catch call.
Tell me rhats not a fail...

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
They are going to give this to Philadelphia.

If not, I will laugh and laugh at the fan reaction.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Nick Foles is just over 4 minutes away from leading Philly further in the playoffs than Romo ever got the Cowboys. Hopefully it’s thwarted.

Not sure how many games playoff games Romo had where the Cowboys held an opponent to 10 points, but I'm guessing the answer is zero.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Yeah right "leading". He played a few games this year and mostly badly. If Romo's defenses gave up 10 points on playoff game he'd have rings.

Your Romo hate is childish.