ATL CB Hall out for Sunday

Murph80

Reaction score
Falcons All-Pro corner will not play Sunday. He would of covered Steve Smith all day. per Rotoworld.com

Derinyar

Reaction score
Murph80 said:
Falcons All-Pro corner will not play Sunday. He would of covered Steve Smith all day. per Rotoworld.com
I'm sure he would have shut Smith down :rolleyes:

KingTuna

Reaction score
Murph80 said:

Ohh great.....The Falcons are our only LEGIT shot to make it in....The Eagles are going to be KILLED by the Skins....(I am hoping I am wrong here)

Atlanta MUST win..........

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
That does not mean he is All-Pro. There is a difference. A big difference.
Yes.

Hall has been overrated ever since that night game against T.O. where everyone went over the top about his performance.

Not saying he isn't good.
But his performance was blown way out of proportion.
McNabb was in terrible form that night.
I could have covered T.O.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Yes.

Hall has been overrated ever since that night game against T.O. where everyone went over the top about his performance.

Not saying he isn't good.
But his performance was blown way out of proportion.
McNabb was in terrible form that night.
I could have covered T.O.
To still got 100 + yards.

Mansta54

Reaction score
KingTuna said:
Ohh great.....The Falcons are our only LEGIT shot to make it in....The Eagles are going to be KILLED by the Skins....(I am hoping I am wrong here)

Atlanta MUST win..........

Ahh, don't count the Eagles out at home. This is gonna be a better game then you think and I wouldn't be suprised if the Eagles pulled off the UPSET...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tio said:
To still got 100 + yards.
Yes he did and since when is keeping a WR out of the end zone called "shutting him down" like I have heard all year???

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Yes he did and since when is keeping a WR out of the end zone called "shutting him down" like I have heard all year???
Newman and henry actually did shut him down. But noone said a word.

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Hall left last Saturday's game against Tampa in the second quarter and was unable to return. With the Falcons now eliminated from the postseason, Hall is expected to miss the regular season finale against Carolina.

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
More TOUGH NEWS: RB Warrick Dunn was limited at times Saturday because of hamstring and knee problems.
He still managed 59 yards on 14 carries, but RB T.J. Duckett played more snaps than expected.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Man you guys kill me with this constant bashing of Hall.

I would love that have him opposite Newman or Henry anyday of the week.

Yes, he took one of the spots of your precious little Newman or Henry this year in the Pro Bowl but the guy is pretty good ya know....

Regardless of what you all may think of him, Hall not playing is a big blow to the ATL defense.

I gurantee you if Hall wore a Cowboys uniform, most of you would think different.

- Mike G.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mickgreen58 said:
Man you guys kill me with this constant bashing of Hall.

I would love that have him opposite Newman or Henry anyday of the week.

Yes, he took one of the spots of your precious little Newman or Henry this year in the Pro Bowl but the guy is pretty good ya know....

Regardless of what you all may think of him, Hall not playing is a big blow to the ATL defense.

I gurantee you if Hall wore a Cowboys uniform, most of you would think different.

- Mike G.

Mike,

There isn't a person on the planet that people on this board wouldn't bash...

If Jesus Christ himself was seen walking on water no doubt someone on here would beotch because he didn't show enough lateral quickness. ;)