Atlanta firing Dan Quinn

RoboQB

Reaction score
Dan Quinn w/ a lead.....and it starts to slip away

deer-headlights.jpg

Should we explain this to the window lickers, or let them try to figure it out?...lol

khiladi

Reaction score
Why is this a surprise? Him and Bill O’Brien lasted way too long...

He’s like Gase is for Offense. One was a DC when Legion of Boom was at the top of their game abd he inherited them and Gase was OC when Manning came and ran his own offense.

Gase about to get fired too.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Are you mad? You seem like you might be a little mad.

Mad?
Don't know what makes you think that.

My team overcame a gruesome injury and won a game today.
We're in 1st place. A win next week, and the Cinderella Story
takes flight.

Not mad at all.

75boyz

Reaction score
What do know? A GM held responsible for a steaming pile. Accountability does actually exist somewhere in the world.

So true man, I often wonder myself.
Excellent Post.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
He had no touchdowns, no interceptions and a fumble...he was bad.

If the Giants get the top pick in the draft, I imagine they will part with Jones and go with Trevor Lawrence.
I don't think the Giants will get the top pick in the draft though. Garrett always finds a way to win a few meaningless games For some reason, I think the Giants will round the corner and start winning a few games.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Why is this a surprise? Him and Bill O’Brien lasted way too long...

He’s like Gase is for Offense. One was a DC when Legion of Boom was at the top of their game abd he inherited them and Gase was OC when Manning came and ran his own offense.

Gase about to get fired too.

I wonder when that will happen. The NYets are a wreck.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
I would bring him in here asap in some capacity lol... make him “passing game coordinator” like they did Richard for all I care. Just get us as much help as we can find on the defensive side of the ball
Only if he's bringing us a DT & LB with him.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Good firing...the Atlanta job may be the most attractive available. The Jets are dysfunctional, the Jaguars are hopeless and may be trying to pull a move to London eventually. Houston has no draft picks to work with.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He had a nice run but injuries particularly on defense killed his teams in recent years. We should hire him and fire Nolan.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good firing...the Atlanta job may be the most attractive available. The Jets are dysfunctional, the Jaguars are hopeless and may be trying to pull a move to London eventually. Houston has no draft picks to work with.

Its gonna be even more attractive when they land the Clemson QB.