Atlanta tomorrow night

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So, I'm going to Atlanta tomorrow night for a convention. I've never been there. Have any of you ever been? If so, do you have any recommendations?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, I'm going to Atlanta tomorrow night for a convention. I've never been there. Have any of you ever been? If so, do you have any recommendations?

Just remember to bring a bottle of mane and tail shampoo, a brush for the mane and something to make those hoofs look nice.
It is called Hotlanta for a reason,

Have fun and stay safe.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I live here. Aquarium is good for visitors but to me is seriously overrated. You might want to purchase the citypass package where you can visit the aquarium, Coca-Cola, Civil Rights, and Fernbank Museum.

King Center is cool for 1st timers. It is really worth it if you can get a tour of inside his house and his old church.

It is starting to be humid, but still wear a hoody because they said it will rain this weekend.

If going downtown park in official lots. Don’t park on street, places where they advertise free parking, or official businesses selling parking spot.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I live here. Aquarium is good for visitors but to me is seriously overrated. You might want to purchase the citypass package where you can visit the aquarium, Coca-Cola, Civil Rights, and Fernbank Museum.

King Center is cool for 1st timers. It is really worth it if you can get a tour of inside his house and his old church.

It is starting to be humid, but still wear a hoody because they said it will rain this weekend.

If going downtown park in official lots. Don’t park on street, places where they advertise free parking, or official businesses selling parking spot.

Oooh, I'll see what I can do. I'm probably only taking part of my costume because of the humidity. I'm so excited to get in tonight. I fly back Monday morning.

Creeper

Reaction score
I've been there. Not a bad city. I have no recommendations. I was busy the entire time I was there. If you are from NJ, I recommend Waffle House. It is a thing in the South but we don't have any in NJ.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
I've been there. Not a bad city. I have no recommendations. I was busy the entire time I was there. If you are from NJ, I recommend Waffle House. It is a thing in the South but we don't have any in NJ.
I love Waffle House. I eat there a lot.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

I do have a funny story about Waffle House. I currently live in Cleveland, Ohio. After our Thanksgiving game in 2021, I tried to go to Cracker Barrel to try to enjoy a nice meal (because I'd be heading to Chicago for my favourite annual convention less than a week later). However, as I got there, it was just closing. So, I kept trying to find a place, because I really didn't feel like cooking, and my roommate was at a party (I went to the party with my roommates this year and saw the game in the host's basement). Finally, I saw a Waffle House and decided to have my Thanksgiving be a Waffle House Burger.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
This is a great recommendation. My wife and I have done this in several cities we have visited and it's great. Gives you plenty of options for things to go see/do and it saves you a ton of money.