Atlanta - tv show on FX

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Anyone check out the first 3 episodes? I'm really enjoying the show so far. Even if you're not a fan of childish gambino (Donald glover) give it a shot. It's really well written, funny, clever, and authentic. The episodes are currently on YouTube as well.

Apparently gambino use to be a writer for 30 Rock if anyone liked that show.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I gave it a shot last night, but I was distracted and couldn't get into it. So I'm gonna try again. A few people I follow on twitter love the show and tweet about it all the time, so I wanna give it another go. Because their takes of the show make it seem hilarious.

gambit187

Reaction score
Anyone check out the first 3 episodes? I'm really enjoying the show so far. Even if you're not a fan of childish gambino (Donald glover) give it a shot. It's really well written, funny, clever, and authentic. The episodes are currently on YouTube as well.

Apparently gambino use to be a writer for 30 Rock if anyone liked that show.

I seen the first two episodes and loved them...missed last nights episode.

He is an amazing rapper and very good comedic writer, he is also one of Tina Feys writer...I love love love his movie Mystery Team....His star is on the rise as I like to say.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I think he's pretty awful at writing comedy, acting, rapping, doing impressions, and stand up. Maybe if he keeps trying new things, one of them will stick.