Atlanta vs Boys

suspenceman

Jerry's kid
Reaction score
Well, after a sucky game yesterday...i guess we can only look up. And Hopefully next week will be better, but i cant put my Romo flag up yet, i need Bledsoe to lose to the deadskins before i do that.

anywho, i had a question about the atlanta game on december 16th, i'm gonna be in ATL and was curious what is the best way to get tickets for that game. I looked on www.DC.com and it didnt really gimme nothin at all. do i need to go through the falcons organization to buy them?

well....How Bout them Cowboys...(sigh)

thanks

spence

Reaction score
suspenceman said:
Well, after a sucky game yesterday...i guess we can only look up. And Hopefully next week will be better, but i cant put my Romo flag up yet, i need Bledsoe to lose to the deadskins before i do that.

anywho, i had a question about the atlanta game on december 16th, i'm gonna be in ATL and was curious what is the best way to get tickets for that game. I looked on www.DC.com and it didnt really gimme nothin at all. do i need to go through the falcons organization to buy them?

well....How Bout them Cowboys...(sigh)

thanks

spence

Go to Ebay.

You could check out sites like Stubhub.com, but they are too expensive.

I recently purchased two tickets for this this Sunday nights game in section 23 for $113 each. On Stubhub, they were going for well over 200 each.

The key is . . . don't start bidding until the last 30 minutes of teh auction. Otherwise, you just drive the price up.