ATT Parking / need to know

Reid1boys

Reaction score
where should I Uber from/leave my vehicle ?
How far away is your hotel? or are you driving in and then driving hom on game day? They have an uber drop/pickup right across the street. Where to leave your car? cant help there.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I too am now considering making the trip from Cali.

As an aside, who has the best BBQ beef ribs down there, short or long?
air tickets will now cost you 600 bucks or more for round trip. I saw what was likely going to happen a month ago and booked my air on points long ago, if we didnt make it, I just cancel and get my points back.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Don’t risk parking at Wal Mart the fee for getting towed is 300 bucks plus the expense you’re gonna pay to get to the tow yard. Some may have gotten away with it but it’s not worth the risk. Anywhere you see a sign that says you will be towed you’re gonna get towed especially on game day. Go to Texas Live and it’s a 5-10 minute walk from there. Texas Live is pretty dang cool and they have some pretty decent food that isn’t too pricey.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
I have stayed both at the Gaylord and the Grand Hyatt DFW and just took the Uber straight from the hotel. No desire whatsoever to drive or worry about driving/parking. Getting out with an Uber after the game was surprisingly quick. The hotels are both good. The Grand Hyatt is super convenient because it's right in the terminal so no need to leave the airport to get to the hotel. The Gaylord is cool because it's the official Cowboys hotel so they will have plenty of hoopla surrounding the game.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
air tickets will now cost you 600 bucks or more for round trip. I saw what was likely going to happen a month ago and booked my air on points long ago, if we didnt make it, I just cancel and get my points back.

Actually it wasn't bad. Buying on points +$20 on the way out and got a $180 flight back on Sunday, so $200 round trip.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Actually it wasn't bad. Buying on points +$20 on the way out and got a $180 flight back on Sunday, so $200 round trip.
I also do points through SouthWest. I paid like 15k ROUNDTRIP. To book one way right now was like 39k points.
By the way, I still havent bought my tickets. I have learned.... I can wait and as game time gets closer, buy my tickets for cheaper. I dont really care so much about my seats. I prefer between the 20s, and I will be in the 400s. I expect to pay somewhere around 150... AFTER fees.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I also do points through SouthWest. I paid like 15k ROUNDTRIP. To book one way right now was like 39k points.
By the way, I still havent bought my tickets. I have learned.... I can wait and as game time gets closer, buy my tickets for cheaper. I dont really care so much about my seats. I prefer between the 20s, and I will be in the 400s. I expect to pay somewhere around 150... AFTER fees.

Yes, it would have been ridiculous to use points coming back on a Sunday. 40K and beyond. 15K round trip is great. I'm using 12.5K on Alaska coming out.

Doing the same on tickets. Going to start monitoring and pull the trigger on something that looks decent.