Attempt at Mind reading

Sandman

Reaction score
I have read everyone else's take on the draft now here is mine.

1. I think Parcells loves Braylon Edwards, who may be the only true "top five" pick in the draft. If he can convince the Browns to take the 11th, 2nd and a 6th to move up to third, he will do it. Parcells loves play makers. He would then trade the 20th for a 2nd and 4th and look at DE/FS postions.

2. Most likely scenario: Trade down the 11th for 2nd, 3rd and 5th round picks to stock up. Draft would look something like this:

20th: Pollack (DE)
2a: Matt Jones (WR)
2b: Pool (FS)
3rd: Thurman (LB)
4th: Britt (OT)
5th: Sproles (RB)
6A: Green (QB)
6B: Broughton(FB)
7A: Burt (DT)
7B: Williams (cb)

To me this is a typical Parcells Draft..Thoughts

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Sandman said:
I have read everyone else's take on the draft now here is mine.

1. I think Parcells loves Braylon Edwards, who may be the only true "top five" pick in the draft. If he can convince the Browns to take the 11th, 2nd and a 6th to move up to third, he will do it. Parcells loves play makers. He would then trade the 20th for a 2nd and 4th and look at DE/FS postions.

2. Most likely scenario: Trade down the 11th for 2nd, 3rd and 5th round picks to stock up. Draft would look something like this:

20th: Pollack (DE)
2a: Matt Jones (WR)
2b: Pool (FS)
3rd: Thurman (LB)
4th: Britt (OT)
5th: Sproles (RB)
6A: Green (QB)
6B: Broughton(FB)
7A: Burt (DT)
7B: Williams (cb)

To me this is a typical Parcells Draft..Thoughts
If we trade the 20th how do we select Pollack with it?

If Parcells is enamored with any WR (which I doubt) I think it is either Matt Jones (whom he dubbed "Jim Thorpe") or Mike Williams (whom he called last season and of whom he wanted to make sure his Combine 40 time was under 4.6). I've seen nothing to suggest he has any strong desire towards any player.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Hostile said:
If we trade the 20th how do we select Pollack with it?

If Parcells is enamored with any WR (which I doubt) I think it is either Matt Jones (whom he dubbed "Jim Thorpe") or Mike Williams (whom he called last season and of whom he wanted to make sure his Combine 40 time was under 4.6). I've seen nothing to suggest he has any strong desire towards any player.

I think his picks were for the 2nd scenario.