Attending the Cowboys vs. Chiefs Game???

skeme21

Reaction score
My pops and I will be attending the cowboys and chiefs game in kansas city this season on October 11th. Just wondering if anyone else out there is planning to make the trip.

This is going to be one of the NFLs 50th anniversary games, celebrating the AFL so, as im sure everyone already knows, it will be Dallas vs. "Dallas". I think it's pretty cool.

Anyhow, just wondering if any of the other True Blue fans will be attending the game and if there are going to be any Dallas Cowboy tailgate parties we can maybe attend. lol. (of course we'll bring beer!!!) Also, does anyone have any additional information about this game. I think i heard that the Boys will also be wearing some form of throwback uniform. That would be pretty cool.

Hope to see yall there!!!!:star:

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
would be really cool if as a 50th Anniversary game it was Cowboys vs. "Texans".

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll be there - the mrs. and I already have tickets and hotel reservations.

The last I heard, the Chiefs will be wearing throwback jerseys not the Cowboys.

Oh, and :welcome: to the CowboysZone!!!!!

Kevinicus

Reaction score
skeme21;2885802 said:
My pops and I will be attending the cowboys and chiefs game in kansas city this season on October 11th. Just wondering if anyone else out there is planning to make the trip.

This is going to be one of the NFLs 50th anniversary games, celebrating the AFL so, as im sure everyone already knows, it will be Dallas vs. "Dallas". I think it's pretty cool.

Anyhow, just wondering if any of the other True Blue fans will be attending the game and if there are going to be any Dallas Cowboy tailgate parties we can maybe attend. lol. (of course we'll bring beer!!!) Also, does anyone have any additional information about this game. I think i heard that the Boys will also be wearing some form of throwback uniform. That would be pretty cool.

Yeah, I'll be making the trip. All 5 miles of it. Already got tickets for the wife and I. Actually I'll just be having someone drop us off because I'm not taking my car up there, even if parking was free. Not the greatest seats in the world, but they'll have to do.

I am curious to see how the stadium renovations look.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2886000 said:
I'll be there - the mrs. and I already have tickets and hotel reservations.

The last I heard, the Chiefs will be wearing throwback jerseys not the Cowboys.

Oh, and :welcome: to the CowboysZone!!!!!

I am curious to what your tickets look like. Mine look normal and all, but for whatever reason under admission it says $25.00.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ChldsPlay;2886159 said:
I am curious to what your tickets look like. Mine look normal and all, but for whatever reason under admission it says $25.00.
Mine look like normal tickets. There is a pic of Lamar Hunt holding his HOF bust and a little 50 year logo under it.

BTW section 136, row 25 (behind Cowboys bench) seats 13-16. I'll be the good looking one with the Romo jersey and Cowboys hat.

tmoney

Reaction score
I'm hoping to go to that one , I have my Cowboys vs Giants home opener ticket , I have free tickets to the Denver game (buddy has season tix in Denver).

I live in Wichita area so it's not too far of a drive, I just need to line up some tickets.

Question, how much does it cost to park at the new Cowboys stadium in Arlington ?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tmoney;2886463 said:
I live in Wichita area so it's not too far of a drive
Welcome to the CZ and Howdy! neighbor. I live on extreme NNE side.

Should a Cowboy game not be on TV, meet me at Players to watch the game. I'll be in the Cowboys room with Cowboy gear on. :D

Kevinicus

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2886196 said:
Mine look like normal tickets. There is a pic of Lamar Hunt holding his HOF bust and a little 50 year logo under it.

BTW section 136, row 25 (behind Cowboys bench) seats 13-16. I'll be the good looking one with the Romo jersey and Cowboys hat.

Ah, mine are far simpler tickets. They're gold and have the 50 year logo in the middle, and there is a Chiefs logo on the end. No Lamar picture.

Section 304, row 40, 19-20. Way the hell up there. I'll also be in a Romo Jersey, either blue or black. My wife will have a Romo throwback, or a Witten jersey if she gets what she wants.

tmoney

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2886499 said:

Should a Cowboy game not be on TV, meet me at Players to watch the game. I'll be in the Cowboys room with Cowboy gear on. :D

I am sure I'll be going to the game live but with them playing the Chiefs it's definitely going to be on TV here!

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I will most def be going, a fairly short drive from Iowa.

To those who have tickets, how did you get them? Stubhub?

Reaction score
skeme21;2885802 said:

Friend of mine actually stays in K.C. I'll be at the game.

billknows

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2886499 said:

I live on extreme NNE side,,17th and poplar area Big Dog :), I grew up 1 mile from Players on w.21st. Thanksgiving 2 yrs ago( KC and Denver) at Players was fun.
I;m planning on going to KC to see the team.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2886549 said:
I will most def be going, a fairly short drive from Iowa.

To those who have tickets, how did you get them? Stubhub?

Yes, though I could have easily purchased some directly from the Chiefs (might still be able to), I didn't feel like buying a preseason ticket as well.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
skeme21;2885802 said:

i'm going. making my annual pilgrimage to Arrowhead, doning my Aikman Jersey