ATTENTION Fellow Tri-State Area Fans!!

cmacch

Reaction score
I just heard that Sunday's game won't be televised in our area. They're showing the Eagles game instead. :mad:

Does anybody have the NFL Sunday Ticket? And more importantly...can I come over?! I'll bring food!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
yeah i'm getting Philly-Baltimore. oh well I guess i'm going to the bar.

GoBoys41

Reaction score
Tri-state area refers to NY/NJ/Connecticut. At least, we call it the Tri-State area.

seniorette

Reaction score
GoBoys41;2434083 said:
Tri-state area refers to NY/NJ/Connecticut. At least, we call it the Tri-State area.
Here in Okla. it is OKla, Ark, and Mo.
You scared me to death.
Good luck

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Ah what a load of crap.
Do they think people that far reaching want to watch the frigging Eagles?

Who wants to sit in a bar at 1 in the afternoon on a Sunday?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
cmacch;2434033 said:
I just heard that Sunday's game won't be televised in our area. They're showing the Eagles game instead. :mad:

Does anybody have the NFL Sunday Ticket? And more importantly...can I come over?! I'll bring food!

Where in CT are you ?

Boyzfan31

Reaction score
If anyone wants to come over, 46inch 1080p high def, just bring some food ive got plenty of beer..................

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Boyzfan31;2434144 said:
Grew up in Plainview, living in Deer Park....

Man I miss DPA (Deer Park Ave.) on Friday nights. I love cars! I lived in Bellport/Medford area and now live in South Jersey near Philly. Also lived in D.C., NYC and Philly. I wore my Cowboys colors proudly in enemy territory!

Boyzfan31

Reaction score
See my pic under my name, thats my baby, 69 corvette, 427 435hp...........Deer park, Hempstead tpk the good old days i used to race up and down, now ive got to be more responsable, only on weekends.... lol

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i will be at the game, i won some tickets to the game from the miller/ktbb contest, so i will root for you

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Boyzfan31;2434164 said:
See my pic under my name, thats my baby, 69 corvette, 427 435hp...........Deer park, Hempstead tpk the good old days i used to race up and down, now ive got to be more responsable, only on weekends.... lol

OMG, Stingray baby.:bow: I hate you! LOL!

I am a Chevy man myself. A "62" Impala SS with a "64" 409 engine with 425hp.

Boyzfan31

Reaction score
Chevy all the way..... i bought it 20years ago right before i got married she freaked., my wife is always trying to get me to sell it, oh its like the kids college fund......i say she goes before it goes, i'll be burried in it......my friend had a 64 impalla beatiful car a tank, not with the 409.. the 409 is a beast, they got alot of hp out of that puppy....

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Boyzfan31;2434200 said:
i say she goes before it goes...
:lmao2:

When I might my wife 20 years ago also, I told her if you want to be with me, leave me alone on Friday nights (DPA, Jericho and Front Street while living in Philly), Saturdays (work on baby day) and Sundays (need I say why?).

It took me three relationships before I found one that would comply.:lmao2:

Boyzfan31

Reaction score
yea they just don't understand......:bang2:...... theres nothing like the feel of banging some gears, the sound of a bigblock, i get a chubby just thinking about it.......thank god i had two boys, they have my back, they would never let me sell it, or maybe they think one day it will be theres.......