ATTN:To All Going to the Game...Bring canned Foods..read

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I plan on bringing 10 cans and anyone else who can it may help out some people through the holidays so lets help all we can!

Read this! I'm serious
I promised linebacker Ryan Fowler's wife, Stacy, and his daughter, Macy, that I would post the following announcement:

IRVING, Texas - Join the Dallas Cowboys Wives and donate non-perishable food items to the North Texas Food Bank (NTFB) on Sunday, December 10th at Texas Stadium. Cowboys Wives and the NTFB will be on hand at the December 10th home game verses the New Orleans Saints to collect donations of non-perishable food items at all Texas Stadium gates. Texas leads the nation with the highest number of families who are "food insecure." Your donation will help support the NTFB's 678 feeding programs at a time when demand is especially high. Bring 10 canned food items and feed a family of four for a day - so shop at your local Albertsons or other retail grocer and help the Cowboys Wives feed families in need this holiday season. Remember, 10 cans on the 10th! The first 100 donors will receive a free Dallas Cowboys Ball Cap.

p.s. Stacy, I'll also try to make sure we mention this in our newspaper product. Thanks for the reminder!

m

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I messaged matt mosely on his blog to ask which gates they will be outside of so hopefully he will update us with that.

Apparently it is ryan fowlers wife and daughter who run this.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
theebs;1218462 said:
I messaged matt mosely on his blog to ask which gates they will be outside of so hopefully he will update us with that.

when he emails you back, if this thread is gone would you PM me the info please

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;1218462 said:

yo theebs are you making one of those cool previews for the christmas day massacre(what we will do to philly in texas) this year?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1218468 said:
yo theebs are you making one of those cool previews for the christmas day massacre(what we will do to philly in texas) this year?

If I get time this week I will. I just havent had the time to do any of them!! I had time at the end of the summer and then my wifes schedule changed!

I am going to make an effort to make another eagles preview though.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Hi I am stupid. It is right in the article.

Cowboys Wives and the NTFB will be on hand at the December 10th home game verses the New Orleans Saints to collect donations of non-perishable food items at all Texas Stadium gates

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;1218469 said:
If I get time this week I will. I just havent had the time to do any of them!! I had time at the end of the summer and then my wifes schedule changed!

I am going to make an effort to make another eagles preview though.
sweet entitle it "the christmas day massacre" :D