Aubrey crushes on Dan Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irv88

Reaction score

This guy is an absolute legend!

This is a fantastic story!

The fact he worked a real job and is more mature creates more confidence. Probably appreciates the opportunity more. It’s a mental game.

Cowboys kicker Brandon Aubrey became the first player in NFL history to convert the first 30 field goals of his career. He had makes of 60, 59, 50 and 45.

He has seven field goals of 50-plus yards in 2023, the most by a Cowboys rookie in a single-season in franchise history.

Dude can hit from 68-69 yards in practice!!!

What a find!

Go Cowboys!

Last edited:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I can see it now. NFC Championship game at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara. 2 seconds left in the game. 30-28 San Fran.

Aubrey has to line up for a 61-yard FG to send the Cowboys to the Super Bowl in Vegas. Aubrey splits the uprights. Would’ve been good from 65-yards out.

Now that’s legendary!

FVSTONE

Reaction score

This guy is an absolute legend!

This is a fantastic story!

The fact he worked a real job and is more mature creates more confidence. Probably appreciates the opportunity more. It’s a mental game.

Cowboys kicker Brandon Aubrey became the first player in NFL history to convert the first 30 field goals of his career. He had makes of 60, 59, 50 and 45.

He has seven field goals of 50-plus yards in 2023, the most by a Cowboys rookie in a single-season in franchise history.

Dude can hit from 68-69 yards in practice!!!

What a find!

Go Cowboys!

Aubrey needs to put all the noise to the back of the bus and concentrate on what he does best and that's kicking a football! Don't get all caught up in the hype because it will come back to bite him when he's needed the most..................

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aubrey needs to put all the noise to the back of the bus and concentrate on what he does best and that's kicking a football! Don't get all caught up in the hype because it will come back to bite him when he's needed the most..................
He looks fairly mature with his answers. Didn't seem jacked up or caught up in the notoriety.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Will become the highest paid FG kicker in the league on another team.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Will become the highest paid FG kicker in the league on another team.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think it was lucky to have gotten him. It wasn't like teams were beating his door down to sign him. I do think we are lucky (or fortunate) that he is this good.
Just finding him was the lucky part. Transition to football was the trick.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Think some of us deserve to take a victory lap on Aubrey... yes, I said "us." :D

And wow.... Jerry Friggin Glanville.... now there's a name I haven't heard in forever.... yes, leaving tix for Elvis. What an entertainer. And, what an entertainer.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think it was lucky to have gotten him. It wasn't like teams were beating his door down to sign him. I do think we are lucky (or fortunate) that he is this good.
I wasn't referring to other teams at all, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.