Aubrey O'Day

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Can someone explain the fascination with this woman? I just heard her sing for the first time and man, she is horrendous. Is that what she is famous for?

rkell87

Reaction score
Aubrey Morgan O'Day (born February 11, 1984) is an American singer, actress, fashion designer, television personality, and former member of the girl group Danity Kane. Following discord among the group and with her mentor at the time, P. Diddy, O'Day was fired from the group in 2008.[1] She has since signed a solo record deal and made numerous appearances on reality television shows, including being on the Celebrity Apprentice in 2012.
O'Day has also modeled for magazines such as Blender and Playboy, and has performed on Broadway in Hairspray.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rkell87;4567172 said:
Aubrey Morgan O'Day (born February 11, 1984) is an American singer, actress, fashion designer, television personality, and former member of the girl group Danity Kane. Following discord among the group and with her mentor at the time, P. Diddy, O'Day was fired from the group in 2008.[1] She has since signed a solo record deal and made numerous appearances on reality television shows, including being on the Celebrity Apprentice in 2012.
O'Day has also modeled for magazines such as Blender and Playboy, and has performed on Broadway in Hairspray.
She's in the last few seconds of her 15 mins..

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I dont get it either, but hey if Snooki can be a star, so can anyone.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
What bothers me more than anything is her TO- me, me attitude and the disrespect she showed for most everyone on the celebrity apprentice.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheDallasDon;4567278 said:
Never heard of her......what is she hot or something?

Sam I Am;4567365 said:

Phoenix;4567390 said:

She is one of those Women who is pretty to look at but at the same time you would wind up finding her ugly as hades due to how she acts and thinks of herself.

If that makes sense.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4567416 said:
She is one of those Women who is pretty to look at but at the same time you would wind up finding her ugly as hades due to how she acts and thinks of herself.

If that makes sense.

So after I saw this post I decided to go ahead and Google Image search her.

These are the images I found...

220px-Raccoon_(Procyon_lotor)_2.jpg

racoon--img-md8f7a39d1e6277039a6331187b2cc2d8.jpg

racoon_1408011c.jpg

racoon.jpg

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I find her fascinating in a "car wreck" sort of way.

A real beauty... Maybe goes too overboard with makeup/extras.

She goes full-bore and isn't afraid to say– well just about anything.

I think she tries too hard, and that just irritates the beejesus out of everyone around her.

Lodeus

Reaction score
I watch Celebrity Apprentice and I think she is a ugly person inside and out.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
If not for this thread I would have never heard the name. I suppose I am missing out on things.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Joe Rod;4567487 said:
If not for this thread I would have never heard the name. I suppose I am missing out on things.

You ain't missing out on anything with this chick.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Joe Rod;4567487 said:

Lodeus;4567444 said:
I watch Celebrity Apprentice and I think she is a ugly person inside and out.

I agree with Lodeus, she is a horrendous person.

Joe Rod, if she had not been on Celebrity Apprentice, I would have never heard of her either.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Lol, well, I am going to resist typing the name into Google and go on with life then!

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Joe Rod;4567505 said:
Lol, well, I am going to resist typing the name into Google and go on with life then!

She does have a KILLER body and posed in Playboy. ;)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
She is not too bad on the eyes, but her personality makes her unattractive to me. My wife can't stand her on the apprentice, I think because of her association with that loud, ugly comedian gal on the show. Those two make a deplorable pair IMO.

On a side note, she must be doing something right to get her name out there since we have a thread about her on a football message board, heh.

I can tolerate her a lot more than that thing called a Snookie!

jimmy40

Reaction score
kind of young to use so much Botox her upper face can't move.