Audio: Brooking takes a shot at Reid/Eagles Offense

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3328292 said:
The funny thing is, I think there's a fair chance Hamlin gets cut anyway, making it all moot.

Anyway... Nice location. I just saw that. :laugh2:

We could only hope...

Doomsay

Reaction score
casmith07;3328322 said:
And a subtle Favre plug? Thanks.

From somebody that hates him? Don't think so. Just a little reality check for those that think that our defense didn't get owned in the Vikings game.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Doomsay;3328343 said:
From somebody that hates him? Don't think so. Just a little reality check for those that think that our defense didn't get owned in the Vikings game.

Yep. Our defense did indeed get owned in the Minny game. Not sure why ppl try to sugar coast it... Call it an anomaly or whatever you would like to refer to it as... Just don't sugar coat that *** whippin. We may have had an off day but the bottom line is our defense got dragged up & down the field. Actually.. They watch Favre get off. Why are we even bringing this back up? Aren't we trying to move beyond that sickening memory?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
ejthedj;3328258 said:
Man, the more you post, the more respect I lose for you. He never said that... and you are wrong. The D did not play bad that day... they had no help, lots of turnovers against them, and some fluke plays. Any D who is on the field all day will wear down. They held the running game in check and were really frustrating Farve early on.

You need some new glasses and a better attitude

Listen to Brooking.

His comments were on point.

There aren't any fluke plays. You either made it or you didn't.

They all count.

NCB, whatever his name is just wants to blame the offense.

The entire team stunk. That's all. It's not a big deal.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Bleu Star;3328401 said:
They watch Favre get off. Why are we even bringing this back up? Aren't we trying to move beyond that sickening memory?

Agreed, still have it DVR'd and haven't been able to re-watch it fully. But to gloss over the beating our defense took is beyond denial, IMO.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
An old, over the hill guy like Brooking should not be spouting trash talk.

Last season Minnisoda pounded this team.
The year before last was worse agin with Philly and the giANTS getting their jollys from the Cowboys.

Reid has more successes than you, Brooking so shut up and don't give no bulletin board material and just be glad you are a Wade pal and you have a job because lots of the hooligans here are hoping for LB material in the draft.
:mad:

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Bleu Star;3328275 said:
:laugh2: Making plenty of new friends I see DC. How's my favorite Met fan doing? Excited about the possibility of facing my Dodgers this year? :D

What was the topic again?:banjo: :p:

Now THAT'S an avatar Bleu! Outstanding. No need to ever change that one.
That + my coffee was the pick-me-up I needed this morning. Thank you!

My wife and father-in-law are big Dodgers fans too. Maybe the Dodgers can take that extra step this year and face my World Champion Yankees. ;)
I actually pull for the Dodgers in the NL. The Mets are just sad :thumbdo:

Ok wait. What was the topic of this thread again?...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
BIGDen;3328583 said:
Now THAT'S an avatar Bleu! Outstanding. No need to ever change that one.
That + my coffee was the pick-me-up I needed this morning. Thank you!

My wife and father-in-law are big Dodgers fans too. Maybe the Dodgers can take that extra step this year and face my World Champion Yankees. ;)
I actually pull for the Dodgers in the NL. The Mets are just sad :thumbdo:

Ok wait. What was the topic of this thread again?...

YW bro. :laugh2:

Yeah. I hope the Dodgers can get over the hump this year. It has been far too long. Much like the Boys... ;)

I have faith in Joe Torre and my faith in Wade is growing.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
:laugh2:

Good ol creole gumbo... & some nifty toons to boot :banjo: Free of charge!