Audio: Chase Daniel as a Free Agent pick up?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
He is not even projected to be drafted right now by some sites.

I know he isn't going to be more than a backup, but he's from Texas so I wonder if the Cowboys bring him in if he's a Free Agent.

He did a chat today on ESPN...

Shelly (Boston): More nerve-racking -- being recruited out of high school or preparing for the NFL draft?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: I think preparing for the NFL draft. It's your job, it's how you make your living. You want to make sure everything is in line.

Mitchell (Cleveland, OH): Hey, what's up, Chase? I was just wondering, out of all of the NFL teams, where do you personally want to go?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: Personally, for me, being drafted by anyone would be a great accomplishment. I'm excited for the opportunity.

carson (cleveland): besides football, what other sports do you like and what teams?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: I'm a big baseball fan and basketball as well. I like the Mavericks for basketball. Baseball, the Rangers.

Steiny (NYC): What was the best advice that Gary Pinkel has ever given you?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: Pretty much be your own man. You have to follow your heart in whatever you do. Always be the hardest worker.

Henry (Buffalo): How much will you miss throwing the ball to Jeremy Maclin?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: It's going to be tough without 9 out there. But he's going to be fine and I'm excited about the next level.

Colin (Classroom): What will you miss the most from Missouri?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: The fans. And the community of Columbia. Everything that the University has done has been top notch. It will certainly be missed.

Dan (Detroit): What will you do to prepare yourself for hte combine?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: Right now I'm training in Houston at a facility called the Plex. Working out twice a day, six days a week and throwing almost every single day. Eating very healthy as well.

Daniel (st. louis mo): What was your favorite game while at MIZZOU? My guess is the 2007 kanas game.

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: You would be right. The intensity of the game what was put on the line was something that will never happen again.

Pete (NC): What was it like playing under the lights against Oklahoma in the Big XII Championship? What's the pressure like?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: It was mindblowing, just being out there knowing what was on the line. I had a great time the past few years and hopefully we'll win some Big 12 championships in the future.

Nick (NC): Any quarterbacks in particular that you try to emulate on the field?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: Drew Brees and Brett Favre.

Andy (Denver): Who wins the Super Bowl?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: I've got to go with the Cardinals. Kurt Warner is an unbelievable player. His story from bagging groceries to playing in three Super Bowls is unbelieveable. It shows you anyone with the right mindset can do anytihng.

Steiny (NYC): If you were not a football player, what would you be?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: A football coach.

James Howell (Indianapolis): Would you have rather win the Heisman in 2007/08 or be picked with the #1 pick overall?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: Number 1 draft pick.

J.B. (Dunmore, PA): Is there any WR currently in the NFL that you are dying to throw to?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: TO would be pretty fun to throw to. With his size and speed and ability to go up and get it.

James Howell (Indianapolis): Who do you think is the greatest quarterback of all time?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: Slinging Sammy Baugh.

Steiny (NYC): Do you listen to what people in the media say about you?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: The media is such an influential driving force these days that even if you don't want to listen to it, you're going to hear it from other people.

Dayne (Rayland, OH): If you weren't a QB, what other position on offense would you be?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: Receiver. Bar none. I played WR my sophomore year in high school. I caught 80 passes.

Kenny (Des Moines): Where is the toughest place to play on the road in the Big XII

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: Iowa State. Ames, Iowa. It's always freezing cold and the grass is always frozen over.

Ted (Houston): What do you see out of the Astros this year?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: I see a lot out of hte Astros this year. I've been working out with Lance Berkman down in Houston and he seems very positive about the outlook of the season.

James (Indianapolis): Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: Cowboys. Growing up and being born in Irving, TX it was sort of hard not to follow them.

Cy (San Diego): Will you continue to wear mizzou gear unders your NFL uniform kinda like Jordan did with his North Carolina gear?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: I'll always have a place for Missouri in my heart. I'm sure I'll have plenty of gear to wear and represent Missouri.

Dave (NY): What's your feelings on a BCS playoff?

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: I think before 10 years is up that there will be a playoff put in place and I think it's a great idea.

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: Thanks for all my loyal fans, I know who you are. I appreciate you asking me questions. Hopefully I'll see you on Sundays.

He also did the rounds today on ESPN Radio.

Here he is with Mike and Mike...

Daniel on ESPN Radio

He did put up huge numbers in a spread offense.

He does make a pretty argument about his height with the Drew Brees comparison and we all know Romo isn't that tall either.

Cowboys fan growing up so we have to wish him luck at the very least.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I saw on one football site that he is rated below Rudy Carpenter of Arizona State and Willie Tuitama of Arizona. As a resident of the state these two are from I can tell you without a doubt that I would take Chase Daniel over either of them any day of the week and twice on game days. I realize he is short for a QB. I don't care. I'd gladly take him as a UDFA risk.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2596439 said:
I saw on one football site that he is rated below Rudy Carpenter of Arizona State and Willie Tuitama of Arizona. As a resident of the state these two are from I can tell you without a doubt that I would take Chase Daniel over other of them any day of the week and twice on game days. I realize he is short for a QB. I don't care. I'd gladly take him as a UDFA risk.

It's fishy how he has dropped so far down the ranks.

What the heck happened?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
He's gonna measure like 5-9.

I don't think he gets drafted, and for good reason.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2596592 said:
He's gonna measure like 5-9.

I don't think he gets drafted, and for good reason.
He said he measured at 6' without shoes.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2596600 said:
He said he measured at 6' without shoes.

I don't believe him.

But okay, I'll give him 5-10 1/2. :)

I've always thought he was highly overrated regarding the NFL. To me he's no different than the various Texas Tech QBs who have come out the last few years. JMO.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Favorite team is the Cowboys, Mavs, and Rangers. Wants to throw to TO. Sounds like he is making a pitch to me.

hendog

Reaction score
Well what do yo think?

Chase Daniels or Brooks Bollinger?

To me no contest. CD in a landslide.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2596604 said:
I don't believe him.

But okay, I'll give him 5-10 1/2. :)

I've always thought he was highly overrated regarding the NFL. To me he's no different than the various Texas Tech QBs who have come out the last few years. JMO.

I thought he was a midget too, but maybe it's just because he has tree trunks for legs. The kid measured in at 6ft, 218lbs at the East West Shrine Game.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=506918

East-West Shrine Game: Daniel has trouble on deep throws

Posted: January 14, 2009
Russ Lande
For Sporting News

HOUSTON -- Russ Lande and his team of former NFL scouts provide news, notes and observations from the East-West Shrine Game practices:

East squad
Chase Daniel, QB, Missouri
Daniel is short but was relieved to measure in at 6-foot, 218 pounds. He didn't look as out of place as Hawaii's Colt Brennan did last year. In practice, Daniel could not make the "deep out" throws NFL quarterbacks must make but he was consistently accurate on other routes.

Brandon Underwood, CB, Cincinnati
Underwood, who transferred from Ohio State, shows good athleticism and stands out amongst the defensive backs. He is raw in terms of reading receivers' routes, but consistently shows the quickness, fluid hip movement, closing burst and ball skills to break up passes. He has NFL athleticism but must improve his technique.

Morgan Trent, CB, Michigan
Trent is thin and is not a top athlete, lacking quick change-of-direction skills or elite speed. He does have good footwork and instincts, closing quickly on passes in front of him. He is smart, reads the quarterback well and gets in good position to break up passes.

Curtis Taylor, S, LSU
Taylor is sort of the opposite of Trent in that he looks like a prototype NFL safety but does not play like it. He has quick footwork and good agility to change directions quickly. However, he has been a step behind in coverage; it could be a lack of awareness, a lack of desire or a lack of elite speed. He struggled to cover tight ends man-to-man.

Brian Hoyer, QB, Michigan State
Hoyer was just about what everyone expected -- inconsistent. He is athletic with quick footwork and the strong arm to make all NFL throws. However, as he showed throughout his senior season he is wildly inconsistent in his accuracy -- for every good pass he threw in practice, he was way off on two others. Hoyer also tends to pat ball and shows a deliberate and readable motion.

Deon Butler, WR, Penn State
Butler shows quick footwork and runs sharp routes, bursting out of cuts to separate from defenders. He stops and starts quickly. He showed good hands but dropped passes he should have caught.

Aaron Kelly, WR, Clemson
Kelly has had excellent practices. He is not explosive enough to run away from defenders but runs sharp routes and uses his body and hands to create space. He is smooth, fluid and athletic with rare body control for a big receiver. He shows excellent hands, catching off-target passes and with defenders on his back.

Taurus Johnson, WR, South Florida
Johnson shows the quick footwork to accelerate and reach full speed in a blink and the speed to separate on downfield routes. His quickness and agility help him change direction to create space. He shows the hands, leaping ability and concentration to catch passes over defensive backs.

Brian Mandeville, TE, Northeastern
Mandeville is the East squad's best tight end. He lacks explosiveness off line or out of cuts but runs sharp routes to create space. He shows the hands, concentration and body control to make great catches. Mandeville made a tremendous catch Monday on an overthrown pass, barely getting one hand on the ball yet pulling it in.

West squad

Mike Thomas, WR, Arizona
Thomas shows quick footwork to accelerate off the line and burst out of cuts. He is short at 5-8 but shows the hands, leaping ability and concentration to catch high passes with surprising ease.

Ryan Palmer, CB, Texas
Palmer at a tad over 5-8 lacks ideal height, but his play Monday makes you willing to overlook it. He has the quick footwork and loose hip movement to close quickly and break up passes. He must play well every day to get GMs to focus on his athleticism and production instead of his height.

Brandon Hughes, CB, Oregon State
Hughes is smooth, fluid and athletic with great hip movement and instincts. He lacks a closing burst, limiting his ability to play the ball.

Tom Brandstater, QB, Fresno State
Brandstater looks the part and shows the arm strength NFL teams covet. He flashes the ability to make every NFL throw with zip, accuracy and a tight spiral. However, he lacks consistent accuracy with his throws.

Jared Bronson, TE, Central Washington
Branson looks good but doesn't impress. He lacks quickness off the snap, explosiveness out of cuts and struggles to fight through a jam.

Anthony Felder, LB, California
Felder looks quick, smooth and athletic playing in the open field and dropping into coverage.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
TheKey;2596613 said:
Favorite team is the Cowboys, Mavs, and Rangers. Wants to throw to TO. Sounds like he is making a pitch to me.

His decision making is already better than.....

Oh nevermind. :laugh2:

BigBoy63

Reaction score
If Chase daniels falls to a FA pick up that would be sweet, because then we wouldn't to worry about drafting a QB and be able to gain depth in OL, possibly..

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;2596642 said:
His decision making is already better than.....

Oh nevermind. :laugh2:

Why ruin every thread? There are more than enough T.O. threads to blab on about so why even start it in here?

Because you're obsessed with the guy and it's pathetic bro.

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
You know who I would like to draft?

Pat White

He's looked good. I'd take him and run some WildCowboy.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BigBoy63;2596647 said:
If Chase daniels falls to a FA pick up that would be sweet, because then we wouldn't to worry about drafting a QB and be able to gain depth in OL, possibly..

Yeah, I don't know about drafting one. I think the Cowboys are more looking to get a vet backup and then look for FA rookies.

Here's the top 30 list from NFLdraftscout.com

rank.jpg
ranksort.jpg
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]1[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Stafford, *Matthew
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Georgia [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]1 [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-3[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]236 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.78 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]2[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Sanchez, *Mark
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Southern Cal [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]1 [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-3[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]225 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.85 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]3[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Freeman, *Josh
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Kansas State [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]2-3 [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-6[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]248 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.86 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]4[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Davis, *Nate
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Ball State [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]3 [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-1[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]218 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.78 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]5[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Harrell, Graham
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Texas Tech [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]3-4 [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-2[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]217 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.89 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]6[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]White, Pat
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]West Virginia [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]3-4 [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-0[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]190 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.48 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]7[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Bomar, Rhett
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Sam Houston State [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]4 [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-2[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]224 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.75 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]8[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Brown, Nathan
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Central Arkansas [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]5 [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-1[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]217 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.79 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]9[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Harper, Cullen
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Clemson [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]5-6 [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-3[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]227 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.86 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]10[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]McGee, Stephen
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Texas A&M [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]6 [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-3[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]223 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.79 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]11[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Cantwell, Hunter
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Louisville [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]6-7 [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-5[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]235 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.89 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]12[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Brandstater, Tom
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Fresno State [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]6-7 [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-5[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]216 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.80 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]13[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Wilson, John Parker
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Alabama [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]7 [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-2[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]215 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.82 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]14[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Hoyer, Brian
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Michigan State [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]7-FA [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-2[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]215 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.87 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]15[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Painter, Curtis
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Purdue [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]7-FA [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-3[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]228 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.92 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]16[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Reilly, Mike
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Central Washington [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]7-FA [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-3[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]215 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.78 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]17[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Carpenter, Rudy
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Arizona State [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]7-FA [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-2[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]222 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.89 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]18[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Tuitama, Willie
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Arizona [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-3[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]224 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.94 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]19[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Johnson, David
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Tulsa [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-3[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]220 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.76 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]20[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Daniel, Chase
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Missouri [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-0[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]218 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.78 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]21[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Johnson, Brian
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Utah [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-1[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]205 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.87 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]22[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Boeckman, Todd
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Ohio State [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-4[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]244 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.86 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]23[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Boltus, Jason
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Hartwick [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-3[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]218 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.76 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]24[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Willy, Drew
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Buffalo [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-3[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]214 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.94 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]25[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Pizzotti, Chris
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Harvard [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-6[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]225 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.94 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]26[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Holbrook, Chase
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]New Mexico State [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-5[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]245 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]5.16 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]27[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Teel, Mike
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Rutgers [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-3[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]220 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.94 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]28[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Clement, Chase
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Rice [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-1[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]210 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.67 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]29[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Patton, Chase
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Missouri [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-5[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]220 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.77 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]30[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Null, Keith
same.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]West Texas AM [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-2]6-3[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]222 [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]4.98 [/SIZE]

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2596649 said:
Why ruin every thread? There are more than enough T.O. threads to blab on about so why even start it in here?

Because you're obsessed with the guy and it's pathetic bro.

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Thats funny, bro.
(no emoticon for you)

BigBoy63

Reaction score
41gy#;2596653 said:
You know who I would like to draft?

Pat White

He's looked good. I'd take him and run some WildCowboy.

Thats a good idea also, except i think he would flourish more at a wideout and KR/PR, but if he lines up at wideout then we can run plays like the skins and steelers did with Randle El.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I thought I read earlier that McGee was actually looking good. He might be a good guy to develop considering he does have some talent... He just played in that running offense and fiasco of a coaching job by Franchione's.

And he has a lot of leadership ability, too.

I bet he'd be no more than a 4th rounder, max. Probably more like 6th.

I dunno, usually I can think of a few mid-round QBs I've seen that I like. This year I can't think of many.

dmoore

Reaction score
It's not just that Daniel's is short, he also don't have a good body at all. Too round. He's going to struggle to see over lineman and he doesn't have a good enough arm to make the throws you need to make in the NFL. I'd rather take a chance with a raw kid with a big arm.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dcfanatic;2596425 said:
Daniel (st. louis mo): What was your favorite game while at MIZZOU? My guess is the 2007 kanas game.

sn2.gif
Chase Daniel: You would be right. The intensity of the game what was put on the line was something that will never happen again.
Thanks for twisting the knife Chase.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
dmoore;2596676 said:
It's not just that Daniel's is short, he also don't have a good body at all. Too round. He's going to struggle to see over lineman and he doesn't have a good enough arm to make the throws you need to make in the NFL. I'd rather take a chance with a raw kid with a big arm.

Too round? He pretty light on his feet. I don't know how being too round would be a problem if it hasn't ever been an issue as far as mobility.

I'd give the guy a shot as a UDFA.