Audio: Galloway asks Werder for apology (Miles)

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Here's Ed Werder apologizing to Miles Austin...

Werder talks Austin on GAC

Galloway, lol! Right up your ying yang Werder!

Strong words from Ed and I am sure some Cowboys fans agree 100%. I am holding out hope for Roy, but he's got to start putting up numbers if he wants the criticism to go away.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
...He made some good points. I dont agree with everything He said but I respect it.

By the way thanks DCfanatic you are always money with the videos and audio. :D

CoCo

Reaction score
Talk about butthurt. Wow! Werder. The only thing that will satisfy Werder is a public flogging.

When Galloway is the guy that needs to try to slap some sense into you its time to go cover another team.

Seriously. :rolleyes:

DallasDomination

Reaction score
CoCo;3042743 said:
Talk about butthurt. Wow! Werder.

When Galloway is the guy that needs to try to slap some sense into you its time to go cover another team.

Seriously. :rolleyes:

To be fair He was put on the spot..What would you do? Take it up the ying yang?

LOL

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is it Romo's fault that his protection broke down on that play just before the half? He made lemonade out of lemons. Most NFL QBs would've been sacked on that play. They wouldn't have had time to throw it away. Romo bought time and made the play. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3042718 said:
Here's Ed Werder apologizing to Miles Austin...

Werder talks Austin on GAC

Galloway, lol! Right up your ying yang Werder!

Strong words from Ed and I am sure some Cowboys fans agree 100%. I am holding out hope for Roy, but he's got to start putting up numbers if he wants the criticism to go away.

Ed Werder is such an idiot! Galloway is a complete moron but Werder makes him looks smart by comparison.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3042753 said:
Is it Romo's fault that his protection broke down on that play just before the half? He made lemon out of lemonades. Most NFL QBs would've been sacked on that play. They wouldn't have had time to throw it away. Romo bought time and made the play. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.
Backwards.

CoCo

Reaction score
DallasDomination;3042742 said:
...He made some good points. I dont agree with everything He said but I respect it.

By the way thanks DCfanatic you are always money with the videos and audio. :D

Everyone agrees that Williams isn't performing at a level worthy of the contract and the picks to acquire him. I don't think there is ANY dispute about that.

The thing is, what to do about it? Werder wants to use Adelius Thomas as the benchmark benching in New England when the guy was signed several years ago, not 12 mos like Roy.

I just think Werder is far too passionate about this. He is the definition of butt-hurt on this issue IMO.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Mr. Blue Suit is full of you know what.

Certified expert, yeah right.

Here's the thing, Ed...and I've never played or coached a down in the NFL (or college). Teams change up their WR's spots and responsibilities all of the time in the middle of the game. Sometimes the Z-receiver will move or be given the X-receiver spot/responsibility, and vice versa. So on one play the Minnesota Vikings may have Sidney Rice run a deep route and then on the very next play have Bernard Berrian run a deep route while Rice runs say a 12 yard hitch. And the Cowboys have used this type of philosophy for quite some time, under different coaches and different coordinators.

The fact that he could not grasp that when his 'source' supposedly told him this shows what a fraud he is.

Mr. Blue Suit hates Roy because Roy doesn't like talking to him. It's simple as that. Just like when Owens wouldn't talk to him. Mr. Blue Suit, exposed again.

YAKUZA

CoCo

Reaction score
DallasDomination;3042747 said:
To be fair He was put on the spot..What would you do? Take it up the ying yang?

LOL

I can understand being defensive when you're caught off guard. And yet, you think maybe Werder knew the topic when he was asked to come on the show? I think so.

Regardless, he was on for plenty long to compose himself and back off things a bit. Instead he became more passionate.

It wasn't about reasonable conversation. It became about agendas.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;3042765 said:
Mr. Blue Suit is full of you know what.

Certified expert, yeah right.

Here's the thing, Ed...and I've never played or coached a down in the NFL (or college). Teams change up their WR's spots and responsibilities all of the time in the middle of the game. Sometimes the Z-receiver will move or be given the X-receiver spot/responsibility, and vice versa. So on one play the Minnesota Vikings may have Sidney Rice run a deep route and then on the very next play have Bernard Berrian run a deep route while Rice runs say a 12 yard hitch. And the Cowboys have used this type of philosophy for quite some time, under different coaches and different coordinators.

The fact that he could not grasp that when his 'source' supposedly told him this shows what a fraud he is.

Mr. Blue Suit hates Roy because Roy doesn't like talking to him. It's simple as that. Just like when Owens wouldn't talk to him. Mr. Blue Suit, exposed again.

YAKUZA

If more players would refuse to talk to him maybe he would go away. :pray:

Ed Werder :yousuck:

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Bonecrusher#31;3042764 said:
That SOB(Werder) just thinks he's never wrong....Unbelievable

Spin away weirdo

The thing is, if you really watched Roy in the Atlanta game, he played quite well. He got open quite a bit, but Romo either didn't see him, went somewhere else with the ball or missed the pass. Romo played great and Roy played quite well, it just didn't work out for him and Roy in that particular game. That's football sometimes.

There was no real breakdown in protection on the Romo scramble for a TD. Tony dropped back, shuffled a little to his left and the Falcons DT made a great stunt towards Romo (I think it was Babineaux) and then Tony alluded him and the other defenders and made the pass.

But the entire Mr. Blue Suit and his Roy Williams hate just shows he has a real axe to grind and/or he really doesn't have a clue of what he's talking about.

What a hack.

YAKUZA

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
THUMPER;3042776 said:
If more players would refuse to talk to him maybe he would go away. :pray:

Ed Werder :yousuck:

No, he wouldn't go away. He'd just make up more stuff and claim he has a 'source.'

You see, besides sexual harrassment and moving people up thru the corporate ladder thru sex, ESPN loves to rag on the Cowboys because it's good business for them. It doesn't matter if the sources are accurate and such, because if it did, Mr. Blue Suit would've been fired a long time ago with his Mendoza-line accuracy.

Instead, Ed will continue to apparently make up stories (when your sources are almost always dead wrong, you have to wonder if he really has sources) or he will find any source to say anything negative about the Cowboys and never verify their accuracy. That will keep ESPN happy because journalistic integrity and accuracy take a backseat to ratings and Web clicks.

Fortunately, some of us will continue to expose and detail how much of a fraud this clown is.

YAKUZA

aikemirv

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;3042777 said:
The thing is, if you really watched Roy in the Atlanta game, he played quite well. He got open quite a bit, but Romo either didn't see him, went somewhere else with the ball or missed the pass. Romo played great and Roy played quite well, it just didn't work out for him and Roy in that particular game. That's football sometimes.

There was no real breakdown in protection on the Romo scramble for a TD. Tony dropped back, shuffled a little to his left and the Falcons DT made a great stunt towards Romo (I think it was Babineaux) and then Tony alluded him and the other defenders and made the pass.

But the entire Mr. Blue Suit and his Roy Williams hate just shows he has a real axe to grind and/or he really doesn't have a clue of what he's talking about.

What a hack.
YAKUZA

I loved how you blamed Romo for missing passes when Williams dropped 2 right in his bread basket. After you drop a couple and are out of sync the Qb is not coming back to you when Austin is running wild.

And Romo's protection did break down very bad on that scramble - Bob's blog discussed that.

You need to get off the anti Romo kick!

I am not on anti Roy either but he was off Sunday, not Romo!

YAKUZA[/QUOTE]

J-DOG

Reaction score
Angry Ed's insistence to point out the what if's, is just the Dallas/ESPN media trying to create controversy.
Also I am not worried about Roy Williams.
Dude took a hellacious shot from DJ Williams and his ribs were not great going into the Atlanta game.
We won 37 to 21 and only in Dallas would we hear this crap about Roy Williams is a bust.
The Dallas media does this team no favors and makes it harder to perform by constantly attacking every little play or dropped pass.
The TO media hangover is part of why Roy is under the microscope.
How are we going to replace TO's production?..was all we heard going into the season. Now that Miles Austin has stepped up they are going after Roy Williams...even after we have won the last 2 games.
Angry Ed's insistence that Crayton is a better player than Roy Williams is short sighted to say the least. Anyone remember Crayton's performance in Kansas City???? The guy dropped passes,fumbled a punt and should have had another fumble early in the game that the refs blew the whistle to soon saying that forward progress was stopped.
Ya know I hate talking down about one player to defend another...that's what the media wants us to do. I like the Dallas Cowboys and I like both Crayton and Roy Williams...I hate the Dallas media and ESPN...
We should feel good about this team right now...don't listen to media BS.