Audio: Galloway asks Werder for apology (Miles)

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;3042777 said:
The thing is, if you really watched Roy in the Atlanta game, he played quite well. He got open quite a bit, but Romo either didn't see him, went somewhere else with the ball or missed the pass. Romo played great and Roy played quite well, it just didn't work out for him and Roy in that particular game. That's football sometimes.

There was no real breakdown in protection on the Romo scramble for a TD. Tony dropped back, shuffled a little to his left and the Falcons DT made a great stunt towards Romo (I think it was Babineaux) and then Tony alluded him and the other defenders and made the pass.

But the entire Mr. Blue Suit and his Roy Williams hate just shows he has a real axe to grind and/or he really doesn't have a clue of what he's talking about.

What a hack.

YAKUZA

:hammer: If there is any justice in the world he would be exposed and fired.

Ren

Reaction score
Werder wormed his way out of admitting he was wrong about Austin with some good old fashion Roy bashing... what a surprise

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
lolz Chiefs Coach Haley knows our WRs . .. we all need to remember who Miles Austin/Austin Miles was going against.

Now he is whinning about Roy....jeeezz

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Ed was talking crap about Austin last week and BAM!!!!

Now Ed says, "well it was the opinion of an NFL coach and not neccessarily my own....." I love it when people put their foot in their mouth and then get totally called on it!!!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
There's a bunch of people here who were wrong about Austin and they haven't apologized.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Holy cow, that is hilarious. Werder gets his panties in a wad.

I love it when people get so passionate about disliking the Cowboys.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
aikemirv;3042825 said:
I loved how you blamed Romo for missing passes when Williams dropped 2 right in his bread basket.

No, I didn't. Show me where I did.

There were times that Williams got open on some routes, particularly some slants and either Romo didn't see him and went elsewhere or went elsewhere because there was a better option over him or missed him on a pass (one slant in the second half Roy got WIDE open and Romo threw it too low).

Hey, it happens.

After you drop a couple and are out of sync the Qb is not coming back to you when Austin is running wild.

He did come back to Roy.

And Romo's protection did break down very bad on that scramble - Bob's blog discussed that.

It really didn't. Watched the play several times.

They had #95 blocked and then he finally ran around the O-Line just as Romo shuffled left. Sometimes that stuff happens.

You need to get off the anti Romo kick!

I haven't been on an anti-Romo kick this thread and after this game (and the KC game as well).

I'm on an anti-Mr. Blue Suit kick because he doesn't know what he's talking about and has an obvious axe to grind against another player who doesn't like talking to him.

Roy played well if you watched the game. He got open. Miles happened to be a better option and made huge plays. Something that according to Mr. Blue Suit couldn't happen because supposedly Miles would be playing a possession receiver role the entire game.

His 'sources' continue to be wildly inaccurate, yet he hides behind them when they continue to be wrong. And in case he can't figure it out, when his sources are inaccurate that means HE is inaccurate. But Mr. Blue Suit keeps excusing it as 'well, I had a source and he was inaccurate, not me.'

Doesn't work that way.

His vendetta is clear. And this is the SAME guy that was threatening to talk bad about Romo a few weeks ago one Romo took ONE FREAKING DAY off talking to the media before we played Carolina on MNF.

YAKUZA

I am not on anti Roy either but he was off Sunday, not Romo!

YAKUZA[/QUOTE]

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
[youtube]ef9KgQ29WKo[/youtube]

I snipped this from the audio which dcfanatic posted (by the way, thanks for all the audios and videos, dc ;) ).

I've played it over and over about eight or nine times.

At the end of each replay, I say the exact same thing:

This is some of the dumbest what if crap I have ever heard a so-called professional journalist say.

Wow. Just wow.

kmd24

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;3043068 said:
They had #95 blocked and then he finally ran around the O-Line just as Romo shuffled left. Sometimes that stuff happens.

Atlanta ran a twist and Flozell totally whiffed on it. Babineau didn't "finally" run around the O-line, he took two steps inside and then looped outside as part of the twist. Romo had about 2 seconds to catch the snap and get the ball out.

The play wasn't blocked well at all. If Romo had been under center, Babineau would have met him when he hit his drop.