Audio: Jason Garrett gives BaD Radio twenty minutes!

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Jason Garrett gives BaD Radio twenty minutes!

Give it up for Bob and Dan over at Bad Radio on The Ticket for getting Jason Garrett to sit down for a brilliant twenty minutes yesterday...

Jason Garrett on BaD Radio

That was twenty minutes of excellent! Great job by the fellas in getting Coach Garrett to open up about the offensive sets and what he is doing in trying to mismatch and force the defense to try and guess on how to defense these weapons.

And I will get this in on here. I help out Bob with the video aspect of 'Decoding Garrett'. I was proud of the work we did on that last season and everyone seemed to love it. Now that Coach Garrett knows that it exists I am even more proud and I will be trying to do an even better job this season.

Coach Garrett definitely has that head coach mentality and it's only a matter of time.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Those decoding Garrett articles were some of the most enjoyable reading of last season. Good to see you're helping out Bob Sturm again DCF.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I too am excited about Garrett's potential as HC in this league (although we may be in the minority on this board)

Reaction score
This is some good stuff. I especially enjoy hearing from Garrett about the 90's Boys and their strategy. Good stuff.

Mansta54

Reaction score
I've always been a big admirer of JG and I think he'll do a great job when he becomes the head guy for us. He's a sharp dude and knows his stuff...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Say what you want about Garrett but he is one smart dude.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
That was great stuff right there.

It's funny how Jason Garrett's stock shot back up after the problems on the team were booted out the door. Injuries hurt that 2008 team bad, and Owens was not even close to the player that he thought he was. I think Garrett's game management has improved big time.

Now, feed Felix the rock... :)

Jason Garrett has a great football mind, and I like the fact that he was on Nick Saban's staff. Saban is the best coach in college football for sure.

There is no way that Jerry Jones lets Jason Garrett get away.

Watch Alabama play, Jason. Stay away from the Big 12 South... LOL

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3502520 said:
And I will get this in on here. I help out Bob with the video aspect of 'Decoding Garrett'. I was proud of the work we did on that last season and everyone seemed to love it. Now that Coach Garrett knows that it exists I am even more proud and I will be trying to do an even better job this season.

Coach Garrett definitely has that head coach mentality and it's only a matter of time.

Though I'm not a fan of BaD radio, I do really enjoy Decoding Garrett, so great job to you and Bob for putting that together. I'm looking forward to this years stuff. :thankyou:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
What did he say that was so brilliant? Honest question.

As usual, he would make a great politician because he manages to sound very intelligent (which he is) while avoiding ever really answering the question.

I thought his comment on the shotgun was rather lame. Norv doesn't run it nearly as much as we do, and he's the best OC out there IMO. It's not like his team gets blitzed less than ours does, either.

I was really hoping Bob would ask about the Champ Bailey x3 plays in Denver.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Now I'm actually looking forward to his pressers when he becomes the head coach.