Audio: Jerry is living in a fantasy world - 11/21/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Jerry on The Ticket
--------------------------------

The bodyguard caused this trouble?

The BG was the reason Pacman was on his last leg (although I guess not since he's back) with the NFL?

The BG was forcing Pacman to go out in public and consume alcohol?

The BG was the knucklehead who was in Vegas throwing around $81,000 in a 'scrip club' a few years ago?

The BG was the one who made 'Knucklehead Numero Uno' smoke a little weed which got him into the NFL's drug program?

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

I try to be on Jerry's side most of the time because I love that he loves the Dallas Cowboys as much as I do, but this time I really just want to slap some ****ing sense into the man!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2433881 said:
Jerry on The Ticket

The BG was the reason Pacman was on his last leg (although I guess not since he's back) with the NFL?

The BG was the knucklehead who was in Vegas throwing around $81,000 in a 'scrip club' a few years ago?

The BG was the one who made 'Knucklehead Numero Uno' smoke a little weed which got him into the NFL's drug program?

I try to be on Jerry's side most of the time because I love that he loves the Dallas Cowboys as much as I do, but this time I really just want to slap some ****ing sense into the man!

I'm a Jerry Jones fan but I agree. Just the fact you have to hire a bodyguard to begin with tells me I have a major problem with this player and that they don't trust him to do the right things. I don't see any other member of this team with a bodyguard.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great audio. I do like this cheerleading passage from Jerry Jones though:

"No, I know the NFL and you do too. And the facts are that a team like San Francisco played so well last week that the times when we ever dismissed a team or thought we had it lined up have so often resulted in disappointment, so I don't see that at all. And we don't have the room.

Now, what's going for us is that everyone in this organization, the ones that count, of course, the players in the game, know there is no room, no room to... we're operating without a net here and there's no room to mess up and we got to come out somehow with a win.

We have got to do a push pass whever we can to keep it going like Tony did for us and we just got to make something happen to get us a win. We are that, we are at that point."

Those are the same sentiments which I've been mentioning the last four/five games. This is it. The slide has to stop. Every game counts from here on out regardless of what teams inside or outside our division are doing. Everyone has to contribute to get the job done.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2433915 said:
Great audio. I do like this cheerleading passage from Jerry Jones though:

"No, I know the NFL and you do too. And the facts are that a team like San Francisco played so well last week that the times when we ever dismissed a team or thought we had it lined up have so often resulted in disappointment, so I don't see that at all. And we don't have the room.

Now, what's going for us is that everyone in this organization, the ones that count, of course, the players in the game, know there is no room, no room to... we're operating without a net here and there's no room to mess up and we got to come out somehow with a win.

We have got to do a push pass whever we can to keep it going like Tony did for us and we just got to make something happen to get us a win. We are that, we are at that point."

Those are the same sentiments which I've been mentioning the last four/five games. This is it. The slide has to stop. Every game counts from here on out regardless of what teams inside or outside our division are doing. Everyone has to contribute to get the job done.

I hope these players are in battle mode from the opening kickoff because I know the 49ers will be.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dcfanatic;2433920 said:
I hope these players are in battle mode from the opening kickoff because I know the 49ers will be.
Mike Singletary is the right man for that job. If they can't adopt a winning attitude from him, they're just plain-old, silly pathetic.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Yep. In all these years, I don't know that Jerry has made a bigger fool of himself than he did in this interview.

I mean, we all know this was his pet project and he wants it to work, but to blame the bodyguard? To act like if Tommy Jones hadn't been there, Pacman never would've gotten into trouble? Ridiculous.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
what a great couple of days.

Pacman is coming back.
Felix is out for the season.
Owens is griping about balls being thrown his way again on national tv.
Terrence newman has a new injury again.
Wade phillips agrees with owens that its the coaches fault.
Jerry absolves pacman of any wrongdoing.

Awesome. A week full of excuses and bad news. it makes me very nervous for two games in 5 days.

its like I can sense a 27-17 type loss with a late score from the niners and then owens complaining, wade making excuses and the media talking about pacman.

Mash

Reaction score
I didnt listen to the interview....but..

The last incident Pacman was involved in was pretty minor IMHO.

The Facts that there wasnt any arrests....and the police report stated it as a disturbance....and no names were tied to it.....must mean something......but...

We dont know the whole story.....was it Pacman? (we assume so because of his past) or did the BG really did play a big part in this?

Jerry thinks it had more to do with the BG.

I have no beef with that....Jerry is just supporting his players like he always does.....he supported Irvin.......etc.

I welcome Pacman back.....especially now seeing how Newman cant stay healthy and we can never have enough good CB's.

The NFL let Pacman back in the league and concluded that Pacman doesnt have a alcohol issue.....we all know Pacman is a idiot off the field....I just hope he can help us on the field.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2433881 said:
Jerry on The Ticket

Here's a rock. Squeeze water out of it. You'll have a better chance at completing this task.

Ren

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2434332 said:
I wonder why you didn't reference all of the things I listed?

:lmao2:

cause is stopped reading at that little gem

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Ren;2434394 said:
cause is stopped reading at that little gem

Sure ya did.

Give it up. There is no defending Pacmoron any longer.

I could care less what happened that night. The idiot was out drinking in public which was a violation of the rules set forth upon him by the NFL.

What's your defense of that one? Let me guess, I wasn't there so I don't know if he was drinking or not.

But since Jerry said he was and Goodell says he was I thought there was a good chance it happened.

And about that night. If it was Romo, Witten, Barber, etc in those shoes that night there would be no issue to discuss. It wouldn't have even made the papers, nevermind wind up in a suspension.

Heck, if it was any of those guys there wouldn't even be an incident because there would have been no BG's right Jerry?

:laugh2: