Audio: Jerry on with Norm - 10/31/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Jerry on with Norm
------------------------------------

Jerry talks about the phone call between him and Irvin.

By the way, this was the Youtube they are referring to in case you have been under a rock since Tuesday.

[youtube]guc4WTeWkMM[/youtube]
----------------------------------

Jerry is in complete spin mode on Brad Johnson. That phone call went down just like Mike said it did.

And I hate when Jerry meddles. Theebs, I really do hate it bro.

But on this one. On this one issue.

I really hope Jerry pressured Wade and Jason into coming up with something that can get Bollinger into the game at some point in some capacity.

And it's not like I like Bollinger at all. He stinks.

But the kid did have legs while playing QB at Wisconsin. He did rush for 1767 yards while QB'ing at Wisconsin. His arm isn't all that, but he has to be a little more mobile than Johnson.

Simply put, it's not about what Bollnger can do, but more about what Johnson can't do and what I have seen him try to do.

Sometimes it's just about trying something different and seeing what happens.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Very funny video clip :laugh2:

Would have loved to heard all of it.

Who is the person sitting to T.O.'s right?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
What we need is for Brad the throw the damn ball like he can. Stop it with the back foot throwing pattern and playing scared. That's the ticket to win this thing st8 up. Bollinger is so rookie you have no idea what you're going to get. Who knows if he's even ready to play in a primetime game like this???

Be careful what you wish for.

odog422

Reaction score
Scrambling/mobility is overrated IMO when it comes to a QB. It's only good if your QB has that rare ability to not only move, but still make a play down the field.

We definitely will not win this game on Bollinger's legs. If he gets in, and is able to buy some time with his mobility and connect downfield, then we have a great shot.