Audio: Jimmy says we have no shot - 10/31/08

mrla

A Passion for the Star
Reaction score
Mansta54;2387685 said:
That's what I feel that he's doing. Is that ok with you? If not, get over it..;)

Jimmy does not give a damn about the Cowboys and hasn't since he coached his last game for them. He has no allegiance to them so he is not trying to motivate them. He has absolutely no reason to care one way or another if the Cowboys win or lose.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2387774 said:
Oh, I was very much against Hard Knocks, believe me.
Yeah. I know you were. As were most of us who wouldn't sell our souls to win a game. ;)

Chocolate Lab;2387774 said:
But still, when you start the year great, how can you blame training camp? If anything, maybe our practices during the season are lacking somehow. (Though I'm still not sure we won't get stronger at the end of this one, the way things are setting up.)

Good points. I can see where your coming from, but I believe in the grand scheme of things............we never built a base of what we're capable of. Didn't set in stone from TC what it is we need to do other than show up.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
mrla;2387780 said:
Jimmy does not give a damn about the Cowboys and hasn't since he coached his last game for them. He has no allegiance to them so he is not trying to motivate them. He has absolutely no reason to care one way or another if the Cowboys win or lose.

You could not be more wrong.

Mansta54

Reaction score
mrla;2387780 said:

You're sooooo WRONG!!!!!

MONT17

Reaction score
Here on Jerry's Island we call ppl like Jimmy Johnson Chicken Little because in Jerry World Jimmy and the rest of the ppl who say bad things about the Boys know nothing about football! Would jimmy have drafted Barbie Carpenter over Cromartie?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
COWBOYSNUM1;2387509 said:
Here are a few other things he had to say about the Cowboys.
  • Sloppy football team
  • Not very physical (out physicalled by the Commanders)
  • Too many turnover and penalties
  • Have problems with our Special Teams
  • Lot of great individual players, but only a pretty good team
  • Thinks they are more interested in posing for Hard Knocks than playing football

He's pretty much right. Not sure about the hard knocks comment, but I didn't watch it either.