Audio: Keith Brooking vs Rex Ryan: Round One!

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Keith Brooking vs Rex Ryan: Round One!

Here's Keith Brooking vs Rex Ryan on Galloway and Company...

Brooking not a fan of Rex Ryan

I would really love to see the Cowboys smashing the Jets in Super Bowl XLV at Cowboys Stadium. The Jets are going to be a good team if Mark Sanchez plays well this season so it's a strong possibility of seeing this game take place.

I think we definitely hear back from Sexy Rexy on this one.

Keith Brooking just told you to stop running your mouth Rex Ryan!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Keith will not back down from anyone. Love this guy! Rex will probably retaliate in an episode of Hard Knocks. :rolleyes:

Primetime42

Reaction score
Meh.

He really didn't say anything inflammatory.

I hated Buddy, but Rex makes me lol. I guess it doesn't bother me since the Jets aren't a rival.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Jets won't be in the Superbowl. Peyton Manning will outsmart Rex Ryan any day of the week that ends in Y.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Rampage;3501356 said:
wrong ny team, Keith

Minus your corny TO bashing I can always count on you to speak for the fans who dont lap up everything a Cowboy does. Why in the world is he discussing Rex Ryan??????????????? What in the world

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
Primetime42;3501480 said:
Meh.

He really didn't say anything inflammatory.

I hated Buddy, but Rex makes me lol. I guess it doesn't bother me since the Jets aren't a rival.

Or relivant. They were lucky last year and will be lucky to finish over .500 this year.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
hornitosmonster;3501500 said:
Jets won't be in the Superbowl. Peyton Manning will outsmart Rex Ryan any day of the week that ends in Y.

Well, they all end in.... Oh! I get it!;)

JVita17

Benched
Reaction score
hornitosmonster;3501500 said:

except Sunday.

just kidding, but Manning would probably out smart him 8/10 times

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
JVita17;3501529 said:
except Sunday.

just kidding, but Manning would probably out smart him 8/10 times

Manning has never been very smart when he gets pressured constantly.

It's funny how some of these QBs get talked about like they have won 5 Super Bowls.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Help me out here....
Whats Keith Brooks issue with Rex Ryan ?
I know Brooks had a few choice words for the Vikings Coaching staff after they ran up the score .................................................

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
john van;3502298 said:
Help me out here....
Whats Keith Brooks issue with Rex Ryan ?
I know Brooks had a few choice words for the Vikings Coaching staff after they ran up the score .................................................

he doesnt have an issue.

THis is just the typical espn 1033 thing. They asked him directly about ryan and he said he wasnt a fan of all that chatter and yelling. He said there are other ways to get things done.

Then they asked him about ryans arrogance and all he said was that he didnt really know who he was before and doesnt understand all the hype around him because he has never done anything in the league.

thats all. its just the usual 103.3 thing when doing interviews. Ask about some cowboys stuff and then look for sound bites to exploit these guys and draw attention from the national espn.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;3502306 said:
he doesnt have an issue.

THis is just the typical espn 1033 thing. They asked him directly about ryan and he said he wasnt a fan of all that chatter and yelling. He said there are other ways to get things done.

Then they asked him about ryans arrogance and all he said was that he didnt really know who he was before and doesnt understand all the hype around him because he has never done anything in the league.

thats all. its just the usual 103.3 thing when doing interviews. Ask about some cowboys stuff and then look for sound bites to exploit these guys and draw attention from the national espn.
he's won more playoff games than Wade

Mansta54

Reaction score
Rampage;3502759 said:
he's won more playoff games than Wade

I don't think I'll ever understand WHY you're on this board. There's no way possible you can be a Cowboys fan. :rolleyes:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3502786 said:
Which means what exactly?

Enlighten us or pull more crap out of your ***.
which means he's done more in this league than our chump of a head coach. I just don't get all the hate for Rex Ryan. I'd take him in a heartbeat over Wade.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rampage;3503261 said:
which means he's done more in this league than our chump of a head coach. I just don't get all the hate for Rex Ryan. I'd take him in a heartbeat over Wade.
Oh brother. People generally don't like loud mouths when not involved with their team. You know how people kind of don't like Antonio Pierce or Brandon Jacobs? I mean seriously, how far does your head have to be wedged up there before you pull it out?

He hasn't done more in this league. That is pure stupidity talking. Wade has been a coach in the NFL since 1976. That is 34 years.

Rex Ryan had 2 years with the Cardinals and then has been in the NFL since 1999. That is 13 years.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Rampage;3503261 said:

Where's my waders..............the chest ones.