Audio: Keith Brooking vs Rex Ryan: Round One!

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Rampage;3503261 said:
which means he's done more in this league than our chump of a head coach. I just don't get all the hate for Rex Ryan. I'd take him in a heartbeat over Wade.

Hell no!! A true Cowboy fan would never take a Ryan coaching the team. Don't want to even think of the prospect of fatty bringing his dad on the Cowboys sideline...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3503341 said:
Oh brother. People generally don't like loud mouths when not involved with their team. You know how people kind of don't like Antonio Pierce or Brandon Jacobs? I mean seriously, how far does your head have to be wedged up there before you pull it out?

He hasn't done more in this league. That is pure stupidity talking. Wade has been a coach in the NFL since 1976. That is 34 years.

Rex Ryan had 2 years with the Cardinals and then has been in the NFL since 1999. That is 13 years.
that just says Wade has more Expierence yet Rex has had more success.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rampage;3504134 said:
that just says Wade has more Expierence yet Rex has had more success.
Beyond silly. He has one year under his belt.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3504157 said:
Beyond silly. He has one year under his belt.
that one year was more successful than any year Wade has had as a head coach.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3504159 said:
If Rex Ryan could be our head coach and Wade the DC. That would be the ultimate.
why? Rex is a better Dc than Wade. Wade's defenses are just stat padders, they don't win ****. hell they just won there 1st playoff game.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;3504172 said:
why? Rex is a better Dc than Wade. Wade's defenses are just stat padders, they don't win ****. hell they just won there 1st playoff game.

I really like what he's done with all our LBs though.

Hell, he got Slow Mo Victor Butler to play like a Tazmanian Devil.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Rampage;3504172 said:
Wade's won playoff games as a DC. He may have just won his first as HC last year but his defenses have had some playoff success...his tenure in Denver comes to mind specifically.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rampage;3504160 said:
that one year was more successful than any year Wade has had as a head coach.
Bull. Rex Ryan has never won a division crown. Much like Tony Sparano, he has had one good year and people lose their freaking minds.

I think the Jets will be a good football team and Rex Ryan is a reason why. But for the love of sanity put away the anointing oil and lemons and let common sense prevail now and then.

Easy question.

Who has done more in football?

A. Rex Ryan
B. The late Jim Johnson of the Eagles

The answer is obvious if you don't put too much emphasis on one season as a Head Coach.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Mansta54;3502823 said:
I don't think I'll ever understand WHY you're on this board. There's no way possible you can be a Cowboys fan. :rolleyes:
I had this exact thought.

Nothing but *****ing about the Cowboys and how everyone is better.

urface59

Reaction score
I like Rex. He makes his team entertaining and if there is no cowboys stuff going on then teams like the Jets are fun to follow if only because of the strong personality of their coach.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3504212 said:
Bull. Rex Ryan has never won a division crown. Much like Tony Sparano, he has had one good year and people lose their freaking minds.

I think the Jets will be a good football team and Rex Ryan is a reason why. But for the love of sanity put away the anointing oil and lemons and let common sense prevail now and then.

Easy question.

Who has done more in football?

A. Rex Ryan
B. The late Jim Johnson of the Eagles

The answer is obvious if you don't put too much emphasis on one season as a Head Coach.
winning playoff games> winning the division

Jim Johnson has done more than Rex. don't know what that has to do with anything. I hope you're not comparing Wade to Jim Johnson.