Audio: Ratliff 'I just believe (2010) is our time'

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Here's Jay Ratliff talking with Peter King and Carl Banks on SirusXM Radio this morning...

Ratliff on Sirius NFL Radio - Feb 19

Ratliff has turned into a great player and I think he's right about 2010 being the Cowboys time.

But that just means the window is now wide open and the team has to do enough to get themselves thru that window by playing as well as they did all next season as they did at the end of last season.

Here's the link to Jay's site to check out some gear, read here.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
It will be tougher next year because of our schedule good to see the positive attitudes from the players, it will go along way in helping this team be successful

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3282220 said:
Here's Jay Ratliff talking with Peter King and Carl Banks on SirusXM Radio this morning...

Ratliff on Sirius NFL Radio - Feb 19

Ratliff has turned into a great player and I think he's right about 2010 being the Cowboys time.

But that just means the window is now wide open and the team has to do enough to get themselves thru that window by playing as well as they did all next season as they did at the end of last season.

Right on, Rat, I have been saying it is our time for 13 years.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Banks and Peter King together? I bet they *never* talk about the Giants. :puke:

And wow, it only took King four minutes to make a Parcells reference. :cool:

MegaMagick

Reaction score
It's good to hear that the players are hungry and they believe that this is the year they can take the crown. They probably felt that they were so close last year and now they're ready to take that next step. Should be good.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3282220 said:

thanks for the link DC, i like the layout of his website. Seems cheap for an autographed jersey, he's a salesman also it seems.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
A couple weeks back while visiting family and friends in good ol' Texas, I told everyone that the Cowboys would be the first team to host it's own Super Bowl.

It's time!