Audio: Sheshawn talks coaches, Cowboys vs Steelers - 12/6/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Here's Sheshawn talking Coaches and Cowboys vs Steelers...

Sheshawn talks coaches, Cowboys vs Steelers

I actually think it's the other way around. I don't think you can go from a soft coach to a hard *** coach. The players will not be all that ready to be bossed around by a guy they don't even know.

And Colin Cowherd saying 'Good point' was silly because it's not a good point.

Sheshawn and Colin Cowherd are stupid, it's that simple.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
our next coach needs to be a former mercenary......and have pictures of his conquests all over his office.

he can show the players his extensive collection of blades, guns, and various other worldly weapons.....

yep, if a mercenary can't keep them in line, no one can.

Givincer

Reaction score
Forget hard/soft coaches. I think the players should be the next coach of our football team. The offensive unit coaches itself, runs its own practices and calls its own plays, lead by Tony Romo and Terrell Owens. The defensive unit does the same, lead by Zach Thomas and Bradie James. Position drills are run by the best player at each position, which is determined by votes, and ties are broken by King Romo.

:laugh2:

In all seriousness though, complaining about a coaching style of a coach who is 20-6 in his first 26 games with his starting quarterback is silly.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2464424 said:
Here's Sheshawn talking Coaches and Cowboys vs Steelers...

Sheshawn talks coaches, Cowboys vs Steelers

I actually think it's the other way around. I don't think you can go from a soft coach to a hard *** coach. The players will not be all that ready to be bossed around by a guy they don't even know.

And Colin Cowherd saying 'Good point' was silly because it's not a good point.

Sheshawn and Colin Cowherd are stupid, it's that simple.

Dave Campo... to Bill Parcells. And Parcells went 10-6 and made the playoffs with Campo's crappy team.

Yes, you can go from a soft coach to a hard *** coach. It's the best way to turn a team around.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;2464577 said:
Dave Campo... to Bill Parcells. And Parcells went 10-6 and made the playoffs with Campo's crappy team.

Yes, you can go from a soft coach to a hard *** coach. It's the best way to turn a team around.

I don't think of Campo as soft like Wade though.

Campo wasn't a pushover as a coach, he just wasn't good at handling head coaching duties.

Wade just wants to be everyone's best friend.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2464706 said:
I don't think of Campo as soft like Wade though.

Campo wasn't a pushover as a coach, he just wasn't good at handling head coaching duties.

Wade just wants to be everyone's best friend.

Dave Campo referred to himself as "Pollyanna". It doesn't get softer than that.